OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aepps20 aepps20 were you one of the guys that wept in front of president elect? 🤔
2B5F96CE-3B0E-4E74-A28C-32B029DA09A4.jpeg

I had something in my eye.

you wylding, Lebron 100% will have a statue in Cleveland when he retired, ppl were debating on keeping billboard up after he went to LA. Only guy outside Jim Brown to being a title to the city, who has one at a browns stadium.

Day he retires they will have statue outside the q
yup i would think not every cavs fan is like lamekilla burning his lebron teddy bears and dolls twice 😂

How much money is Duncan Robinson costing himself this series? Lebron targets him like a heat seeking missile if they're both on the floor. The designated marksman has less threes than Rondo in the series. He gets absolutely lost on defense at times.

Boy looks like a baby out there this series.I know he just wishes Spo would bench him :lol: . Lebron points directly at him and Herro when they are on the floor.

I don’t know how it works when a player is in drafted, but I’m guessing this series is going to hurt his next contract.

He’a an incredible shooter, but maybe not a full time NBA player.
Made as many 3's as dame this year. He will be around a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom