OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not an authorized parade
But We hood dog
We sell corn outta shopping carts
They’ll be celebrating in da streets b

:wink:

it's unavoidable. folks been itching to have a reason to be out in the streets. i've been to protests and folks have always had masks on. but an unorganized celebration for any championship, **** is gonna be chaotic. folks boutta be drunk and nekkid and unmasked. stay safe LA. and if yall get covid, keep ya *** in Southern California.

shoutout to the elote vendors and moms & pops slangin bacon wrapped hotdogs tho

I do not trust your eyes when it come to LeBronald :lol:
That's fair. Lol

tenor.gif

This is done, done.

Lakers are one win from a championship AND GETTING TO GO HOME. Think the come out strong and get up on the Heat early and it ends up a rout.

Jimmy will have to be asked to leave when he hangs around to get some jumpers up after the confetti is swept away.

Would it have bothered you if Steph got that FMVP instead of Iggy?
i actually thought steph was going to get it but iggy made a case for himself with his defense and timely shots. cool to see him win it as well

i actually thought steph was going to get it but iggy made a case for himself with his defense and timely shots. cool to see him win it as well

Cool. I’m not saying Iggy wasn’t deserving, but I think some voters might have leaned his way because they thought him being the “Bron stopper” was the better story.

Carpe Diem. Already was planning on wearing mine on Friday anyway.

Nah, they shouldn't have done that. Feels like pulling out the championship ropes before the game's over.

I know they dedicated the season to Kobe and want to win it for him. I know they're favored. I know Dwight is rested, Duncan is a liability on defense, Lebron and AD have been a force, Kieff has been hitting 3s, KCP stepped up, Kuz has made some timely plays, and Rondo is pretending like it's h.o.r.s.e. shooting 3-pointers from the wings and hitting them at like a 40% clip. But I still say this is a bad move. They should have just won the game first, then for the trophy presentation, changed into those jerseys.

Just seems like you don't want to tempt fate like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom