OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back to the crib. I can't believe it. I remember when we were celebrating summer league championships and now we're celebrating NBA championships. I love all you guys.

This has the longest, most stressful season in franchise history. We lost one of our greats in 2020. The league was gone for 4 months and we didn't know if we're going to come back at all. To overcome all that and to be able to share this with you guys is incredible.

people have said this is a fake championship or it's hollow but I feel the exact opposite. When you look at everything we've had to overcome to get here, this championship will always be cherished. We're the champions of the year-long season.
Crazy year. It was really depressing without basketball and it’s crazy how March 2020 everything changed.

6FA7F6BE-1E5B-42CF-AE17-F4E57533751B.jpeg
This man found Freddy Fig's phone

LA
LA
MIA
LA
MIA
LA
MIA
MIA
MIA

Wait thats not how it works...

Congrats Lakersnation. As much as I hate Lebby for being a crybaby and crowning himself, he is sensational to watch and really might go down as the goat.

What impresses me the most is this guy is literally a robot in the sense that hes never had a major injury and hes his body is and always has been in tip top condition.

May that man play another 5 years in top shape, which I honestly think is scarily possible. Realistically, give him 3 more years at this level but will be a high level player for atleast 5 more.

i cant help but think all them shots kuzma missed melo could have made.

And now think of all the stops Kuzma got and all the blow-bys Melo would've gave up.

And this is from a guy who always knew Kuz was overrated as hell. I'll give him props for actually improving his defense significantly in the bubble.

I like Melo, but I don't think he still knows his role.

Needed this one man.
COVID aside I’ve lost 3 people I loved very much this year, with Kobe on top of that going out first. Had some extreme low points in my life ever, not a lot to be happy about lately but have kept my head up.
Shed some tears tonight, bottle of champagne gone, about to smoke this cigar and revel in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom