OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I find it a little odd that even Lakers executives, despite winning it all, still are thinking about the Clippers like some of their fans. But that’s just me.

Edit: Ah, Shelbourne. Makes sense now.
dont make it out to be anything its not.

when we bring up clippers we just taking cheap shots at them cuz a few of you swore they were gonna destroy the lakers

you been hating on lakers for over a decade on here.
1602556696522.gif

dont make it out to be anything its not.

when we bring up clippers we just taking cheap shots at them cuz a few of you swore they were gonna destroy the lakers

you been hating on lakers for over a decade on here.
1602556696522.gif

Yea we won the chip so we get the spoils. Guarantee if it was the other way around they'd be throwing shade in every which way cause they had the unmitigated gall to do it before even stepping on the court

Essentia is mega garbage. As well as all of those PH waters. Same people drinking those, talking about their energy is off because mercury in retrograde and their 3rd eye is red and needs Visine.

I'm definitely not telling you to drink peepee Dasani or Aquafina, but bruh....don't be gassed off the buzzwords.

Essentia is mega garbage. As well as all of those PH waters. Same people drinking those, talking about their energy is off because mercury in retrograde and their 3rd eye is red and needs Visine.

I'm definitely not telling you to drink peepee Dasani or Aquafina, but bruh....don't be gassed off the buzzwords.

Drinking all that and still out of shape and still making bad decisions:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pop ya 💩 👑!!!

lolll. bron is insecure. who cares what anybody says. when you know who you are and what you can do you dont care. he cares. its weird.

still got less rings than mike. less mvps. less finals mvps.

less rings than magic and kareem too. less than kobe. less than Duncan.

i guess those are made up criteria. I guess winning aint ****.

Relax Bronze. You won. Be happy. Be at peace.

lolll. bron is insecure. who cares what anybody says. when you know who you are and what you can do you dont care. he cares. its weird.

still got less rings than mike. less mvps. less finals mvps.

less rings than magic and kareem too. less than kobe. less than Duncan.

i guess those are made up criteria. I guess winning aint ****.

Relax Bronze. You won. Be happy. Be at peace.
Disagree. Everyone cares what people think. He truly doesn't get enough credit and I'm not mad at him for saying such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom