OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Tatum was a better fit. Ben could be the point as he should be. Tatum can do it all.
You forgetting how things were pre-draft. Fultz was consensus #1 pick with no major flaws. He could score at all 3 levels, Tatum was more of a question mark coming out, which he obviously has proven he can do in the league now.

You forgetting how things were pre-draft. Fultz was consensus #1 pick with no major flaws. He could score at all 3 levels, Tatum was more of a question mark coming out, which he obviously has proven he can do in the league now.

Ainge didn’t think so.

I think Ainge was gonna take Tatum regardless.
Philly telegraphed how much they wanted Fultz allowing Boston to finesse them for more assets lol.
They also had to make that trade to not end up with Ball :lol:
Wasn’t the last time they telegraphed how much they wanted someone either smh....

The whole point is Tatum was never going to Philly so that’s a stupid “what if” that doesn’t need to be discussed
It’s an easy take to **** on Philly and go on about how the Process didn’t work lol

at the end of the day, Brown gets fired. Hopefully all off the front office is as well and we get a lead guard. Hell I’ll take Cory Joseph just to get rid of Al

I could be reaching but I feel like how the situation played out with the Sixers not getting D’Lo in 2015.. they probably wanted to absolutely make sure they got who they wanted when it came to Fultz :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom