OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when coaches call end of game timeout/challenges when they know damn well the game is over :smh:

200.gif

Brett is gone. Thank goodness

Fine by me. Little bothers grow up. Ask Larry Jordan, Thanasis Antetkoumpo, etc.

Hell, my own youngest brother is taller than me, was a more accomplished athlete in high school and got that good Quinn Snyder hair. Just got to accept it.:wink:

All these apply to me too :lol: Dude is 6’5” and got small school offers, granted I’m not short but damn it makes you feel a way :lol:

Except the hair part my **** is still flyer than his

What happens if Simmons plays this series? Celtics in six? Maybe they push it to seven with a healthy Simmons?
It’s still a sweep, Tatum averages 2 less points, Tobi averages 2 more shot attempts but still same PPG due to Ben’s ability to make others better and play with “pace”, Ben slandered by everyone instead of Matisse.

Why was Buc Em banned? He need to be here to collect his Ls

Temporary 24h ban lift?

I Hope Embiid don’t mind more than half his $$$ gettin taken by the Government, because he’s headed to SF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom