OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he got a T. What else more do you want? Its not as simple as KP got tossed because of a T. He had too.

Stop swinging at the air when the ref calls a bad foul on you..............in the 1st half.

I get it, but at some point we’ve got to hold refs accountable.

Lol stop being a homer
of all people to call me a homer. that one hurts.

again, I said nothing wrong. KP should have been smarter. He got 2 technicals. Each would have received a technically every single time, whether game 2 of the regular season or game 6 of the finals.

Ya mans is getting roughed up and you’re just going to watch? I thought you were from New York, B. Must have been mistaken.

HA

Luka wasn’t getting roughed up, he waved his arms and cried to a ref. Nothing even close to a physical altercation.

That’s an automatic tech today. I hope one day the NBA realizes they made a mistake and tone down these flagrants and techs, they OD with the calls. Ten years ago, they would just separate the two and play on.

Is the fake crowd cheering also pumped in over the speakers in the arena? Or is it only for the TV audience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom