OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka's willingness to drive and not settle for the 3 is going to end up being the difference between he and Harden as the years go by.

You think Luka can get to that 35-37% range from three? I think once he gets another playmaker and doesn't have to take so many bad 3's that his percentage will noticeably increase from where it is now. Just my opinion, though.

again, I'm putting the bet out there right now. $1000 when they meet up. I'll ever let you tell me when they meet up. doesn't have to be now. We'll send out money to a trusted poster so nobody *****es out.

Yes or no? Simple. No cheap shots. No smart *** remarks. Straight up, yes or no?

No. Deadline for bets past only B Sox B Sox and frshstunna frshstunna took me up on them. You snooze you lose.

I got Kobe sneakers to buy this weekend.

Luka’s unreal.

KP ejection was ridiculous.

Whatever the outcome, damn fine Game 1 showing.

Reactions: MVP
I knew you was a *****. Respect it.

Got enough funds just to buy sneakers. Broke boi. I read you right. don't talk to me anymore unless you stand on a chair.

Boy you 40 years old. Go get some air. Vegas gone pay me out way more than your goofy self.

You think Luka can get to that 35-37% range from three? I think once he gets another playmaker and doesn't have to take so many bad 3's that his percentage will noticeably increase from where it is now. Just my opinion, though.
Don't know about the percentages. But I do think he'd take less bad/low percentage shots if he had another guy that could do anything with a dribble on the team.

Luka been good but them turnovers been killer
Tough.

Matchup is brutal. Nobody else on the roster to take ball handling pressure off him.

I wasn’t big on the idea of Kemba for the Mavs last offseason, but someone like that would elevate Luka’s game in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom