OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats definitely the old chick
Yea just saw he’s no longer with her
1599149136567.jpeg

Giannis is maybe 7-1 And he’s getting defended by dudes 6-6 dudes in they 30s...

That’s y’all MVP?

My Nigerian guy going out SAD or he doing this deliberately to throw the series and get outta there asap. Even if he makes it to the finals he's getting washed by the West.

2020 is a GREAT year for Canada and the NBA.

A chip, coach of the year, now a new head coach for a contender, Murray's legendary performance, SGA, Dort and other Canadian players contributing to playoff teams. This is pretty sick.

Brazy how everytime I think of Ty Lue I think of him getting disrespected by AI.

Brazy how everytime I think of Ty Lue I think of him getting disrespected by AI.

Damn I didn't catch the irony of him going to Philly

Too bad the fans are gone. Imagine a drunk AI wilding courtside with Ty Lue coaching :lol:

Ty Lue always look like a st8 up snake to me...I don't trust him word to D Fish b

I COMPLETELY forgot about Derek Fisher in all of this dumb *** "he skipped the line!!!!" talk

IF lue was s smart man, he'd hang out in LA and just take over once they lose and balmer cleans house to move to seattle

wow, woke up to the steve nash news. kd and him became hella tight off the court when they were both with the warriors. wonder how far talks with pop got. i assume kd and kyrie was given input and sean marks didn't make the decision himself :lol:

SAS kinda made a decent point earlier while, yes there have been black PGs that have gone directly from the playing ranks to the coaching ranks; they've been overwhelmingly in rebuilding or bad situations team wise when given those jobs (Mark Jackson, Fisher, Kidd, etc.) Rarely are they afforded situations where they are set up for success and subsequently are ostracized after and have to fight tooth and nail to get another gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom