OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said this in my GC, but I'd trust Miami more to go deep if Jimmy's ability to score hadn't completely eroded this season.
Was literally about to post about Jimmy :lol:

Miami is deep with shooters & defenders but he has to be more consistently aggressive. 11 shots over his last 52 minutes

Great W last game but they’ll need more from him. He fit the bill against Indy& he’ll need to continue

I hope that bogus foul on Dragic when Giannis turned his ankle won't impact the end of this game.

If he actually wanted to score 27 a game he could. He’s choosing to be more passive to elevate his teammates lol

Ahhhh...hell nah bro :lol: :lol: his jumper is broke, and he's lowkey lost a step. That's why he plays the refs so much.

He's never come close to putting up 27 a game

Bledsoe was best as CP3’s back up and occasional one man press. Always had my doubts about him being a full time starting PG

Eric Bledsoe consistenly makes bad decisions. You can't have that from your starting point guard on a championship hopeful team.

STOP SHOOTING THREES YANISS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom