OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of Rondo, that's not really that crazy. I've seen a number of Laker fans calling for more minutes for Morris
Morris is horrible :lol:. He can hardly move out there.

At some point, as much as you all want to blame Vogel, Lebby had a poor game and Davis didn't score in the 4th quarter until the 5 min mark
The Lakers supporting cast just isn’t good enough. Bron and AD HAVE to have big games every game this series. Barring KCP or Danny Green unexpectedly getting hot, because those guys aren’t dependable right now. The margin for error is just small. Kuzma didn’t really fit well this series either.

What if...hear me out... what if all the attacks on Harden are just because the Warriors were one of the greatest teams of all time? What if lebron would have been lucky to make the finals if he played in the west

Harden has had some funny games, regardless of opponent. No denying that.

I also don't think we should slight him for losing a series to some of the best teams in recent history.

Harden has had some funny games, regardless of opponent. No denying that.

I also don't think we should slight him for losing a series to some of the best teams in recent history.

That’s pretty much what it’s been. Shouldn’t have lost the Spurs series and that sham of a Blazers series, but outside of that, he’s been sent home by what’s pretty much considered a dynasty.

Height is overrated

Am I a JOKE to you?
24nba-duncan1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

BLAZERS TO DO LIST!:

FIRE PIECE OF **** TERRY STOTTS ****ING ASAP

CANT LIVE ANOTHER DAY SEEING THIS D1LD0 AS HEAD COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIRE OUR CAR SALESMAN, SOAP OPERA ACTING, FLOP OF A PILE OF DUNG GENERAL MANAGER!!!!!

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS WEAK *** **** AND DAME HAS GOT TO BE SICK AS WELL... I MEAN HE HAS TO BE NO MATTER HOW LOYAL OR HOW WHATEVER HE CLAIMS TO BE HE HAS TO BE AT THE END OF HIS ROPE WITH GETTING ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP AND HAVING TO DO EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING LEG WORK WISE FOR THE BLAZERS ITS SO SO REDICULOUS AND JUST FING SAD AS CAN BE ITS REAL FING SAD THESE BUM *** D1LD0S THEY GIVE DOLLA AS "TEAMATES"!!!!!!!!!

BLAZERS TO DO LIST!:

FIRE PIECE OF **** TERRY STOTTS ****ING ASAP

CANT LIVE ANOTHER DAY SEEING THIS D1LD0 AS HEAD COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIRE OUR CAR SALESMAN, SOAP OPERA ACTING, FLOP OF A PILE OF DUNG GENERAL MANAGER!!!!!

SICK AND TIRED OF THIS WEAK *** **** AND DAME HAS GOT TO BE SICK AS WELL... I MEAN HE HAS TO BE NO MATTER HOW LOYAL OR HOW WHATEVER HE CLAIMS TO BE HE HAS TO BE AT THE END OF HIS ROPE WITH GETTING ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP AND HAVING TO DO EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING LEG WORK WISE FOR THE BLAZERS ITS SO SO REDICULOUS AND JUST FING SAD AS CAN BE ITS REAL FING SAD THESE BUM *** D1LD0S THEY GIVE DOLLA AS "TEAMATES"!!!!!!!!!

8:20 AM on the west coast.

Man woke up & chose violence.

Two Top 5s need more help, bruh.

Kawhi doesn't need help. he does it himself unlike the other TOP 5 guy that complains a lot about not having help. Help Me, Help Me, please get me Wade. Help Me, Help Me, Please get me Kevin Love. Help Me, Help Me, Please get me J.R. Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom