OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Giannis nor Middleton are getting the credit they deserve tbh. Giannis is a top player and Khris is great so they can get it done together but as someone said yesterday (maybe erupt or addict) but 3 through 8 matter. We’re seeing it with the Bucks/Heat and it’s the difference between the Lakers and Clippers.

But it’s easy to ignore that and just blame the two best players.
Screenshot_20200906-133437_Chrome Beta.jpg
Giannis playing like crap

Neither Giannis nor Middleton are getting the credit they deserve tbh. Giannis is a top player and Khris is great so they can get it done together but as someone said yesterday (maybe erupt or addict) but 3 through 8 matter. We’re seeing it with the Bucks/Heat and it’s the difference between the Lakers and Clippers.

It’s the Benjamin Simmons playoffs conundrum. YawnKnees will need to be more on the block creating and scoring from there rather than always trying to driving and get downhill from the perimeter.

Screenshot_20200906-133437_Chrome Beta.jpg
Giannis playing like crap

I should have clarified. I meant the pairing in general, not necessarily this series. People are calling Giannis a “Pippen” and Middleton “Literal Garbage”. Yes, their success is limited in part because of Yanni’s skill set but it also has to do with roster construction. I don’t that gets taken into account in the “You can’t win with Giannis/Middleton as your...” takes.

Wowwwww imagine using this same logic to certain players I won't name. Very interesting!

No caparooski but Khris Durant Middleton, on the lowest of keys, be in a KD-lite bag at times. Lots of similarities. Idk if someone has mentioned this before

Middleton is a baller always been clutch.
System freak ain't it.
Roy Hibbert with a ****** barber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom