OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that first PG brick of the 4th off the side of the backboard, I knew he wasn’t going to make any shots. After the brick from the other corner, I would’ve pulled him from the game lol

Think Josh Smith is still mad about his stint with the Clippers?

Everyone and their mother is coming out of the woodwork to take shots :rofl:

BlandDrearyHen-small.gif

TEAM FULL OF DAWGS (when it’s convenient)

The Nuggets must really not want to leave Orlando to go back to Denver. Packing bags and leaving is the last thing anyone of them ever wants to hear:lol:

Also, Paul Boy George better not have Nike PG5 shoes coming out next year. Give that boy Murray his own JM1's.

Laker fans don’t think this slander ain’t coming at your necks if Nuggets make the finals :lol:

Once everyone has emptied the clip on the Clippers the narrative will shift to this is a easy run in/must win chip for Lebron and the Lakers.

See man... You can't say this being a fan of LeBron James.... and I LOVE Bron, but he is king front runner.

How so? This is the first time Kawhi had legitimate pressure on him. Bron has answered the bell when his back was against the wall.

With the Spurs and his first ring he wasn't seen as the best player on the team, he was just a good young defensive wing playing his role. Last year he had house money, because he knew he was leaving Toronto ANYWAYS.

KD was out, Klay was out...He beat a hobbled GS team that was imploding from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom