OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

damn.png

Applied yesterday just got my credit pull notification. I better get my loan tomorrow. I got ish to do

Damn bro that’s low key genius lol
I can’t draw/ design worth a damn tho that sounds like something I wanna get into tho

PM me more details on how to get started if u can bro much appreciated

To be honest most of my designs are text-based. That design I posted was something I had a designer make for me early on when I was learning how to myself. Most of my big money makers are simple text based designs lol

I'll def pm you when I get home brotha

1593623424195.jpeg

Usually black n Indian mix

Wood Harris to infinity and beyond

I do print on demand online, Amazon FBA, and am working on building my own Shopify store as we speak. Also do graphic design on the side. I didnt do any of these things as of 3 years ago.

The print on demand is the dopest/most lucrative right now though. No inventory, essentially no overhead, etc - just need my laptop and a wifi connect. Theres a thread on here where I documented all of it.

Looking at my first real estate play here real soon.
link??? or thread title? im trying to learn lol

link??? or thread title? im trying to learn lol

I will preface this by saying, it took me a solid year to build out to really get to the point of full time income. For Merch by Amazon you have to fill out an app and its not guaranteed that you get approved but you can always reapply.

If you dont get approved you can definitely sign up for Etsy and still do the print on demand model. Lots of people do just as well on Etsy.

Heres the thread:

I was gonna put some resources and general info together for a couple folks in here, I'll do that in the next day or so.

Amazon FBA is something entirely different but can be equally lucrative, and well beyond. Thats where you source product and send it into Amazon creating an inventory, letting them handle the storage, distribution/shipping, customer service, etc. Lot of free info out there about that stuff too. With FBA you need some start up money, to source products.

So I applied for the sba loan/grant and got an email saying to create an account on their portal for the next step. I had to verify my identity but now its asking me to review and accept the loan amount to go to the next step. Am I supposed to accept the loan amount if I just want the grant?

So I applied for the sba loan/grant and got an email saying to create an account on their portal for the next step. I had to verify my identity but now its asking me to review and accept the loan amount to go to the next step. Am I supposed to accept the loan amount if I just want the grant?
i wouldnt
but do what u feel best for u

got that email...I didn't make an account tho.

Back
Top Bottom