OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

you think they'd give everyone a 22k check?? lol. that political rhetoric. dont fall for it. kamala is damaged goods.

I know its not realistic, and most likely will not happen. Oh and all politicians are damaged goods except maybe a select few. BTW unless something drastic happens I am not even voting it's like the 2016 election in which I voted for Gary Johnson (which I dont believe he was ready for) but I had no interest in Trump or Hilary. I just felt it was my right to vote so I went 3rd party... and because he was adamant about legalizing LOL.

Tried to put a couple females on the loan but they didn't want to fill out the paperwork :rolleyes. There's definitely gonna be more free money coming especially for business owners.

Pops was the same way and he had a legit real estate business. He was scared of getting in trouble. Then he caved and went for 3 employees. Now he wants the loan, hes a degenerate gambler so I'm trying to keep him from taking a loan if offered he'll gamble it away and be in trouble. He got his 3k on a Friday and his checking account was overdrawn over 700 by Sunday... :smh: :rolleyes:frown:

Man I hope theirs more money for business owners especially the small ones. I'm going all in next time if so.

Pops was the same way and he had a legit real estate business. He was scared of getting in trouble. Then he caved and went for 3 employees. Now he wants the loan, hes a degenerate gambler so I'm trying to keep him from taking a loan if offered he'll gamble it away and be in trouble. He got his 3k on a Friday and his checking account was overdrawn over 700 by Sunday... :smh: :rolleyes:frown:

Man I hope theirs more money for business owners especially the small ones. I'm going all in next time if so.
One of the girls has an LLC and she didn't even know about the yearly $800 fee. Told her about the grant and she still didn't file. Her biz is booming too. The other one does hair on the side and didn't apply. She's also a teacher and hasn't been working but still hasn't filed unemployment smdh :smh:. She makes bank doing hair but easily could've doubled that or more with EDD. These greedy corporate types are getting their handouts so you can't be too proud or busy to get yours.

I know its not realistic, and most likely will not happen. Oh and all politicians are damaged goods except maybe a select few. BTW unless something drastic happens I am not even voting it's like the 2016 election in which I voted for Gary Johnson (which I dont believe he was ready for) but I had no interest in Trump or Hilary. I just felt it was my right to vote so I went 3rd party... and because he was adamant about legalizing LOL.
Y’all talk about it not being realistic
While we spend billions and trillions on bailouts for banks
and money to our defense budget
nah that **** is def realistic
They don’t do it cause of the thinking right here
normal folks who pay taxes thinking they wont
And not demanding ****
it’s def possible to do

Y’all talk about it not being realistic
While we spend billions and trillions on bailouts for banks
and money to our defense budget
nah that **** is def realistic
They don’t do it cause of the thinking right here
normal folks who pay taxes thinking they wont
And not demanding ****
it’s def possible to do

If they dont do anything with fed money expiring, $2000.00 a month is probably less than the UI they've been giving maybe scale back on UI to just the sate benefits which in my case will be $197.00 a week after July and only last until December. I wouldn't even qualify if not for the cares act, I'd get nothing being an IC. Also maybe dont do another direct payment stimulus. It would not really be any different than what theyve been doing since March/April. The thing to me that not realistic is back paying people IMO 2k a month per person families of 5 would receive 5k a month and a backpay of around 25k just dont see them going for that. Hell I still havent gotten backpay from my initial UI claim. I dont expect it either. I see you're point though, but if they're gonna do sign me up ASAP.

One of the girls has an LLC and she didn't even know about the yearly $800 fee. Told her about the grant and she still didn't file. Her biz is booming too. The other one does hair on the side and didn't apply. She's also a teacher and hasn't been working but still hasn't filed unemployment smdh :smh:. She makes bank doing hair but easily could've doubled that or more with EDD. These greedy corporate types are getting their handouts so you can't be too proud or busy to get yours.
:sick: Crazy. My boy got 15k. If u got a business for real u need to get this bread regardless if it’s slow or booming. Under 24hrs a week run that unemployment up. People sit up and pray for money and help now it’s in their faces and they don’t want it.

It's funny and sad at the same time. We could be looking at this occurring alot more in the next month barring another stimulus. August is going to destroy some people if nothing happens. I'd say not guilty too nawghtyhare nawghtyhare particularly on the stimulus, may have been his own fault on the 10k though especially if he didnt even fill out the app. or forgot to check the box...

:sick: Crazy. My boy got 15k. If u got a business for real u need to get this bread regardless if it’s slow or booming. Under 24hrs a week run that unemployment up. People sit up and pray for money and help now it’s in their faces and they don’t want it.
The apprehension is normal, almost programmed that way because of the long history of a certain type being the 1st to receive punishment. There's black moms in jail for simply sending their kid to a better public school.

Heel turn?.?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...n-stimulus-as-rest-of-white-house-hedges/amp/

Exerpt: The secretary has also expressed support for another round of stimulus checks and even extending the $600 expanded unemployment program—which many Republicans remain opposed to—fueling an “epic clash” inside the White House over the path forward, Fox Business reported Thursday.

not gunna take a victory lap but i said the writing was on the wall. now its verifiably so that the expanded UI benefits were one of the most benefcial things from keeping the economy outta free fall

bigger stimulus leave the PPP and PUA for another 3 months

The apprehension is normal, almost programmed that way because of the long history of a certain type being the 1st to receive punishment. There's black moms in jail for simply sending their kid to a better public school.
Im kinda feeling this at the moment. I known several people getting unemployment and still working even though their hours weren’t reduced. Technically they just took less days to work throughout the week and qualify because of the reduced hours. I’m apprehensive in the event that I would get hemmed up for doing the same.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahh...stimulus-package-heres-what-we-know-about-it/

The GOP’s proposal will include a reduction of the $600 per week federal unemployment benefits (currently slated to expire at the end of this month), according to a new report from the Washington Post.

I can deal with reduction 600 was great but 400 to 450 extra is still good IMO if they lower to that.

The Post also reports that McConnell’s draft will include a second round of stimulus checks, as well as $70 billion for schools and at least two new tax credits for businesses.

More checks🤑🤑

Now just open the sba loans for an second time, I'm going all in.

Back
Top Bottom