OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Moratorium on evictions about to expire. Some states over 25 even over 30% in Oklahoma are 2 months or more behind

All because they think the money/bonuses will keep people from working... like it’s supposed to be easy to find another job that let them go...as if we’re supposed to be working during this time..

Couldn’t they easily say look let’s get them the stuff we agree on
the 1200
and hold on evictions
The other stuff lets still discuss
And create another bill for
But let’s get them the things we agree on now
Apparently the Republicans, among themselves, can't agree in what they agree on.

Couldn’t they easily say look let’s get them the stuff we agree on
the 1200
and hold on evictions
The other stuff lets still discuss
And create another bill for
But let’s get them the things we agree on now

A couple of short-term proposals were given, including extending the unemployment @400 add'l for 4 months until they reach a final decision. But they couldn't agree on it.

People need to start going to these senators houses and pulling up on them. Don’t need to necessarily do anything to them. But put some fear in their hearts. Confront them when they’re out in public, be disruptive at their town halls and speaking engagements. If they’re not going to do right by the people, they should feel uncomfortable when they’re out and about.

A couple of short-term proposals were given, including extending the unemployment @400 add'l for 4 months until they reach a final decision. But they couldn't agree on it.

Dems already passed their bill in the House. Why did Trump and the GOP lead senate wait until the last minute to even start working on their bill, let alone start negotiations within their own party smh?! Oh wait, they never planned on it. Thought this **** was gonna be gone by July. Now they gonna try and piecemeal this **** and ask for more time to get their **** together. Dems ain’t gonna agree that piecemeal **** while the GOP and WH continue to kick the can down the road while wishing this virus away.

Dems already passed their bill in the House. Why did Trump and the GOP lead senate wait until the last minute to even start working on their bill, let alone start negotiations within their own party smh?! Oh wait, they never planned on it. Thought this **** was gonna be gone by July. Now they gonna try and piecemeal this **** and ask for more time to get their **** together. Dems ain’t gonna agree that piecemeal **** while the GOP and WH continue to kick the can down the road while wishing this virus away.

I understand your frustration. But the Dems refusing to agree to a temporary plan has left many without the additional unemployment pay when they need it.

Hopefully, the final plan includes back pay for missed weeks so that eligible individuals can receive the money they need.

I understand your frustration. But the Dems refusing to agree to a temporary plan has left many without the additional unemployment pay when they need it.

Hopefully, the final plan includes back pay for missed weeks so that eligible individuals can receive the money they need.

Why is the onus always on the Dems to compromise? Why is the onus always on the Dems to fix the Republicans’ ****ups. Why is the onus on Dems every single time to do no harm to the common man, woman, and child and help. The Dems made a ****load of concessions to the ACA to try and get bipartisan support and the GOP still said F you to the people because their hate for a black president outweighed their constituents’ needs.

Why is the onus always on the Dems to compromise? Why is the onus always on the Dems to fix the Republicans’ ****ups. Why is the onus on Dems every single time to do no harm to the common man, woman, and child and help. The Dems made a ****load of concessions to the ACA to try and get bipartisan support and the GOP still said F you to the people because their hate for a black president outweighed their constituents’ needs.

I don't think the onus is always on the Dems; I think both of them need to work harder to reach an agreement. It is as ridiculous to me that the Republicans have not found a way to compromise on this as it is that the Democrats have not found a way to compromise on this.

There is an added layer because we are in an election year.

But, obviously, concessions will have to be made on both sides.

I don't think the onus is always on the Dems; I think both of them need to work harder to reach an agreement. It is as ridiculous to me that the Republicans have not found a way to compromise on this as it is that the Democrats have not found a way to compromise on this.

There is an added layer because we are in an election year.

But, obviously, concessions will have to be made on both sides.

Too bad they can't compromise like you compromise basic tenants of decency when supporting Republican Pedos.

Back
Top Bottom