OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

like I said its all good, funny how I mentioned the $600 ending made some people lazy

now its gone

ill be good but I appreciate it brotha

What kind of work do you do? Are you essential? If so its a travesty that hazrd pay is not being paid to the workers who have been working through this crap. One of my best friends is a manager at Kroger and all he got was 2$ extra an hour for two fricking weeks only. I've made more doing nothing than he has, and without these essential workers we would have been @$$ed out. Hes in a union and they're talking about striking... imagine grocery stores having to close because the unions strike... I've been hearing teachers might go on strike too in Texas. This country will crumble fast if that happens.

You're right some people were just lazy, but here in TX waiters make 2 something an hour plus whatever tips they'd get on a 25% capacity restaurant. Why would anyone want to go wait tables and make 2$ an hour and risk getting sick, when they could safely stay at home? Me I'm actually getting less on UI than if I was able to work, but theres just no business I tried working on two separate Saturdays which I'll normally bring in about 200, worked for 8 hours each time and came home with 42$ & 37$ profit after my gas expenses so I said F it and shut down.
Hazard pay needs to happen, I really feel for these minimum wage workers trying to tell people to put the mask on before they can come in. I've probably seem more verbal arguments over masks (and in Texas where almost everyone carries, who knows if Billy Bob or Bubba are just gonna decide to get physcical) :smh:. Noone is wearing masks here that's why Texas got so bad...

I think it was bc the republicans attached that ridiculous shield for businesses to not be liable for the safety of their employees, no?

From what I've heard that was all turtleneck and hes backed off and said hes okay with what the WH and dems decide. Again could be "fake" news too.

He’s extending enhanced UI benefit till the end of the year but he didn’t say at what amount..

F this piece of **** regardless lol

Sidenote, what he is doing is instructing the IRS not to collect payroll taxes for a period of time. People and companies will still be liable to pay them.

He doesn't have funding for the UI benefits. Apparently he is looking into use unused FEMA money (remember we are in hurricane season) and asking other departments to see if they can move money around. He has nowhere near the amount of money needed to fund unemployment benefits for a considerable amount of time.

So the devil is in the details

Sidenote, what he is doing is instructing the IRS not to collect payroll taxes for a period of time. People and companies will still be liable to pay them.

He doesn't have funding for the UI benefits. Apparently he is looking into use unused FEMA money (remember we are in hurricane season) and asking other departments to see if they can move money around. He has nowhere near the amount of money needed to fund unemployment benefits for a considerable amount of time.

So the devil is in the details
eh they will just print some more money
and we will be fine
and before u start with a bunch of typing
i was just making a joke being sarcastic
either way we ****ed

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom