OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Haven't received a thing, but my funds just ran out and they are giving me PEUC 1.0 for 13 weeks. Anyone know if I can do Uber in Mass while collecting that? Pockets are super hurt and this isn't cutting it

so people from our restraunt got paid a cpl days ago I guess for the LWA and delaware still doesnt say depleted so theyre expecting the 300 to continue. WILD. more random picking and choosing. like is there X amount per state, X amount per person per state. the lack of transparency is gross

Haven't received a thing, but my funds just ran out and they are giving me PEUC 1.0 for 13 weeks. Anyone know if I can do Uber in Mass while collecting that? Pockets are super hurt and this isn't cutting it

I never researched it. I didn't decide to do it, but alot of uber drivers are doing it. You just have to report you're earnings as losses, which is easy with uber. If you're really thinking about it I know there's a message board for uber/gig workers I go to sometimes https://uberpeople.net/
There would probably be a lot of info there.

Haven’t been on since August and got a deposit today randomly 🤔
I applied in July for back pay and got it a few weeks ago so maybe that’s part of it? No idea :lol:

no extra $300 for me here in MA though

I dont really qualify for unemployment since I somewhat quit, or was forced to, but I have a claim in. They decided that if they processed and approved me I'd get 180 a week, but its still in a frozen status anyways so its not even getting that. Got an interview with the faa tomorrow to get me back to the same amount or more I was making last job though but the last 6 + weeks been tough.

datznasty datznasty

you qualify bro, theyre not gunna fight individual claimees at this point in the game, most states have tens pf thousand of applications per reviewer. you should get the LWA $ as well. the worst they can say is no but praying they get it processed quickly for ya

I dont really qualify for unemployment since I somewhat quit, or was forced to, but I have a claim in. They decided that if they processed and approved me I'd get 180 a week, but its still in a frozen status anyways so its not even getting that. Got an interview with the faa tomorrow to get me back to the same amount or more I was making last job though but the last 6 + weeks been tough.

i wish you luck I really mean that
You deserve that money

datznasty datznasty

you qualify bro, theyre not gunna fight individual claimees at this point in the game, most states have tens pf thousand of applications per reviewer. you should get the LWA $ as well. the worst they can say is no but praying they get it processed quickly for ya
man went down there, they're so backed up they're just handing out appointments off a stack. Mine, the next available, is Oct 16. I called a nearby small town and asked how they're doing it and if I can come to their's, they give out tickets at 8am and at 1pm for the same day based on the amount of employees that come to work that day, so if they assume appointments to be like 1 hour and have 3 employees, thats 12 tickets in the morning and another 12 the second half of the day,. so I gotta be there early and hope to get chose like a Black Friday Raffle or some ****

heard about 300 Chrysler employees in the Detroit area all got fired for fraudulent unemployment claims

dummies :smh:

yea thats an IQ test, a good paying job with benefits and retirement packages in Detroit? welppp its a good look for the hard working unemployed folk looking to secure a new gig. 25-35 bucks in hr in those plants doin the nothing jobs. my uncle worked at ford for 30 years supervising factories in toledo/detoit. he retired with everything you could want and became a pastor, he got his eldest son who was hard headed AF a job there and he blew it... i remember everyone being crushed.

i hope everybody that came up on there lil 10-15 racks was a newbie

man went down there, they're so backed up they're just handing out appointments off a stack. Mine, the next available, is Oct 16. I called a nearby small town and asked how they're doing it and if I can come to their's, they give out tickets at 8am and at 1pm for the same day based on the amount of employees that come to work that day, so if they assume appointments to be like 1 hour and have 3 employees, thats 12 tickets in the morning and another 12 the second half of the day,. so I gotta be there early and hope to get chose like a Black Friday Raffle or some ****
what state are you in? go to your state department of labor page and find the FAQ page there should be an Email at a minimum you can contact about general issues. Leave your name, last 4 and contact information at the top of the email and then briefly explain that due to the virus you felt pressured into quitting, if you have kids let them know. Id start there, read the FAQ see if there is anything there regarding processing time. Would your employer fight an unemployment claim? Was it the FAA? Im not certain many would atm but yea thats a tough one. Good Luck tho Fam

Oklahoma, I'll shoot them an email but man they super over loaded. You call the number you just get put on hold for a few hours then it hangs up on you

yea thats an IQ test, a good paying job with benefits and retirement packages in Detroit? welppp its a good look for the hard working unemployed folk looking to secure a new gig. 25-35 bucks in hr in those plants doin the nothing jobs. my uncle worked at ford for 30 years supervising factories in toledo/detoit. he retired with everything you could want and became a pastor, he got his eldest son who was hard headed AF a job there and he blew it... i remember everyone being crushed.

i hope everybody that came up on there lil 10-15 racks was a newbie
its not what it used to be for a lot of people, its the best they can get with little to no education. its most of what you said if you put in the time and I mean long time and no more pensions, got rid of that a long time ago.

some people are idiots man but it is what it is, gives others a chance who been trying to get in for years

Back
Top Bottom