OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

You get unemployment which in mn is A lot actually from what I see in here.

we work a ton in the summer so it’s not hard to build up a good savings. Worst comes to worst you get a job for a few months but I’d rather not. :lol:
Sounds like you making great money G to be good for 12 working 8. I'm looking to make a change in my work just because I'm tired of doing what I'm doing now. Paving you say :lol:

Yeah it’s good money, I mean I kind of have no life in the summer but I can still take off time if I need. My job is chill with the time off.

idk where you live but it def plays a huge part in the pay. You can always call the union halls and see if they are taking apprentices. They will train your for free and get you your Cdl.

If you’re on the west coast or northeast you’ll make bank. Same with MN and Montana. Gotta be union paving, don’t mess with anything non union, you’ll bust your *** for way less money and benefits.

I’m a lowboy driver so I just move big construction equipment.

If you were to do it go equipment operator vs laborer or truck driver. They make better money and it’s less physical.

source.gif

Yeah it’s good money, I mean I kind of have no life in the summer but I can still take off time if I need. My job is chill with the time off.

idk where you live but it def plays a huge part in the pay. You can always call the union halls and see if they are taking apprentices. They will train your for free and get you your Cdl.

If you’re on the west coast or northeast you’ll make bank. Same with MN and Montana. Gotta be union paving, don’t mess with anything non union, you’ll bust your *** for way less money and benefits.

I’m a lowboy driver so I just move big construction equipment.

If you were to do it go equipment operator vs laborer or truck driver. They make better money and it’s less physical.
Northeast you say 👀 I’m in Boston

I mean he kinda got away with it... ain't no way he didnt blow LARGE amounts the feds will never get back haha. Probably sonsalty confiscating them moissanites lulz

Living in Florida (scam capital) all I can do is laugh hysterically at them Baby Blue type cats. Like bruh, you’re clearly a scammer. That s*** so prevalent down here. Cats doing all
That to trick off on birds :lol: :lol: :lol:

How Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Rickey get 24 million and i'm fighting these ****** to get $400 a week. They're going to **** around and not approve it until after I start back working and am no longer eligible then try to tell me tough luck. I guarantee it

I’d be happy with 400 a week I don’t really need a lot of money just some back pay ... I really hope they pass this stimulus

Back
Top Bottom