OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

1607128699457.png

I’m starting to think something gets passed next week. Mitch McConnell is a vile pos scumbag who deserves nothing but the worst in life. But he’s not stupid. If he thinks that the GOP controlled senate not being to get anything passed can potentially cost them in Georgia no matter how he tries to frame it to blame on the Dems and they’ll lose their majority, he’ll cut a deal.

If nothing passes, the Dems can pretty much say, if we win those runoff races in Georgia, we’re going to pass something much better in January with unemployment and stimulus checks once we control the senate and their chances of winning those run offs greatly increase.

We’ll likely get some type of band aid deal next week out of desperation and fear of the GOP losing their senate majority. Hopefully they lose that majority anyway though.

All you PPP-fraud dudes, they are coming for you.

Ex-NFL player Carlos Rogers pleads guilty in fraud scheme

I’m starting to think something gets passed next week. Mitch McConnell is a vile pos scumbag who deserves nothing but the worst in life. But he’s not stupid. If he thinks that the GOP controlled senate not being to get anything passed can potentially cost them in Georgia no matter how he tries to frame it to blame on the Dems and they’ll lose their majority, he’ll cut a deal.

If nothing passes, the Dems can pretty much say, if we win those runoff races in Georgia, we’re going to pass something much better in January with unemployment and stimulus checks once we control the senate and their chances of winning those run offs greatly increase.

We’ll likely get some type of band aid deal next week out of desperation and fear of the GOP losing their senate majority. Hopefully they lose that majority anyway though.

Even if they pass something, will take them a month and change to implement it. US government is so *** cheeks....when it comes to the people. Don't you owe them though...they on yo *** Gladys

Yeah expected that, heard a few podcasts that said they might only extend it for one month (PUA) or three months. Big thing is the bill Biden wants passed WILL be retroactive, at $600.00 ( I doubt the $600.00 extra weekly will happen, I bet they settle around $400.00). I shouldn't even have to say this, but at least its something... (for now).

Edit: anyone looking for info on current programs, and daily updates this guy on YouTube LALATE is very informative, kinda annoying but good info. Lots of followers helping other people out too.

****ers shoulda just signed off on the 1.9 mill before the election.

Then again, they dont really care. They just wanna posture and present that illusion.
Waiting til the last possible second to rush some bull**** bill and act like
theres more to come next year.

Next yr., when vaccines get going, I expect to hear to some lame *** excuse about,
"Doesnt seem like we need anymore stimulus since the worst is over. Stocks
are doing well". Hope Im wrong, but I didnt know it was possible for me to trust
these ****** any less than I already did.

They really had me fooled for a sec.
This is still America. :smh:

So Texas Workforce commission is experiencing technical difficulties. I was supposed to get paid Friday but holidays prevented that. So I expected Monday or Tuesday. Nope still haven't processed my claim, so now maybe Wednesday or Thursday for a measly $400.00 FML. I needed that $ for an oil change and light bill. Anyone in Texas experiencing this that files on Wednesday?
Same boat in Oklahoma fam I got a claim from August still haven't received 1 cent on.

Low life is too kind of a word.

Ok so that’s basically the same stimulus package that was passed earlier this year. It’s taken them an entire year to basically agree on what they had agreed on before????
I don’t see anything about extending UI. The people who became unemployed in April will have their UI cutting off by then. Then what, Millions unemployed and without UI?

Same boat in Oklahoma fam I got a claim from August still haven't received 1 cent on.

Sorry to hear that fam, mine was corrected automatically by the next Thursday. I guess thanksgiving is enough to make them pay me a whole week late 😡 but better late than never.

the only way even halfway out of this cluster**** is repeated direct payments to individual citizens.

crazy that like half the topics on the first page of this forum tie together here...good politics requires stimulus checks fund COVID-fighting lockdowns so stock markets and the economy can sustainably recover someday.

doesn´t that say a whole lot about where people's heads are at right now?

direct payments, accept no imitations.

the only way even halfway out of this cluster**** is repeated direct payments to individual citizens.

crazy that like half the topics on the first page of this forum tie together here...good politics requires stimulus checks fund COVID-fighting lockdowns so stock markets and the economy can sustainably recover someday.

doesn´t that say a whole lot about where people's heads are at right now?

direct payments, accept no imitations.

Good on Dorsey, other billionaires need to step up now too. Paging Bezos and Musk you're number is being called...

Sooo, now the GOP wants to include $600 stimulus checks in the new bill.

Back
Top Bottom