OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

How do NYC handle cases where someone’s driving your car? Does the car owner gets fine or the driver (in which how would they know)?

This became a huge issue in Atlanta, they took the cameras down.

How do NYC handle cases where someone’s driving your car? Does the car owner gets fine or the driver (in which how would they know)?

Whoever the plate is registered to.

You think the cameras have made things better?

Its a blatant extortion of tax payers. Soon their gunna start mailing ppl fines for littering and jay walking because a drone 1000 ft up caught it
Allegedly they have.

How do NYC handle cases where someone driving your car? Does the car owner gets fine or the driver (in which how would they know)?

whoever the license plate is registered to.

NYC is trash with **** like this. Originally it was only in school zones and within 2 hours of the start and end of school. So if you were speeding at night you'd be alright. Then they just decided bc they were milking the citizens so much they'd expand the hours the cameras were on to late at night and are discussing making it 24 hours a day. And they also put them in areas that aren't even school zones. It's ridiculous

Dude they have got me for like 6-700 lmao. And its all for like 10-11 over. Not like I’m going 20 over lol

Mine just cleared after being listed as pending with a hold til the 4th.

My wife works at a credit union here in Texas and she heard that many were holding them as pending til the 4th.

I used to work at Bank of America 15+ years ago and banks would not accept deposits on a bank holiday it'd revert to the next business day. Although, if the money has already been sent (like ACH), it's possible it will show up 1-1-21 its all automated. Mind you this was 15+ years ago (things could have changed). IRS used to make deposits on Saturdays they no longer do. Plus every bank is different. I'll check tomorrow, but I don't expect anything until Monday... some might even show up Saturday.

Goof *** boy be quiet. Tryna sound like a hustler. Hustlers never want less free cash dummy

134697849_3622168777898618_7225633772737856345_o.jpg

I’m blessed where my eligibility and employment status makes me not need the check. But for those that do, I’m sure y’all feel the same way.

Attachments

• 7021B376-0DBB-4987-BCBA-EF32BA0E5D14.jpeg
    7021B376-0DBB-4987-BCBA-EF32BA0E5D14.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 157
in NYC they have traffic cams on every other block and if you go 10+ miles over the speed limit you get a $50 ticket. I've paid roughly $600 worth this past year for going like 41 in a 30 on a block with 0 cars or pedestrians at 2am or some ****.
Back when Rahm Emanuel was mayor of Chicago, he let it slip that the revenue from speeding/red camera violations was an integral part of the city budget. Meanwhile, they were giving tax breaks to large corporations to move in the downtown area.

Running a city/state costs money, and until some sort of federal action is taken to keep corporations from playing states/cities against one another in order to reduce their tax burden and pass on their share of the cost of managing a city/state to other, less connected and/or less powerful residents, we will always have regressive taxation schemes like traffic cameras or state lotteries funding school budgets.

Back
Top Bottom