OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Woke up to see the $1800 in my account :pimp:
Realized it's the 1st and I gotta pay my mortgage and Credit Card...
mgid_arc_content_shared.southpark.us.jpeg
Grand opening..
Grand closing..

They got slick with it and dropped it on the 1st Of January when everyone is in a good mood....bastards

How are some of you getting 1200? I got 600 I thought that was it?

Will do, once I have some more info on unemplyment I'll post it too. It looks like some people will miss a week of pay (or more) depending on you're states ability to implement the new system.

As for EIDL I hear its back with new rules and guidelines. No real clue what they'll be yet. As I said it sounds like its geared towards innercity/ minority owned business' and could possibly be only a loan this time.

Anyone on unemplyment, kids in school, work from home and some other stipulations will qualify for free broadband up to $50 ! month. Details or applications havent been released yet.

Any independent contractors also can write off their meals for the next two years.

Snap get a 15% boost

If you're struggling still, Google non profits in you're city/County for now. They've been giving money for rental assistance like crazy. Soon once the funds are distributed to you're city/ state there will be programs for rental assistance, just not live yet.

Edit: I'd estimate these programs will probably take about 2 weeks to implement.
Good news. Where are you getting info from? I haven’t seen any of this in the news yet except that in NY there will be another round of the rent relief program and the evictions are being held off for 3-4 more months.
The rent relief program is a joke btw. I tried applying to it and both me and the wife are on unemployment and the threshold for qualifying is right below the unemployment amount.
The broad band and increase in Snap will be huge. Wonder how they will do the broadband since they are all private companies

As for the cameras in NY it was reported that it is for increased money. The city is going for broke so I can understand why. They reported that most speeding violations happen at night anyways so they were missing most of the violations.
Expect marijuana legalization to be brought up this year too. They need city and state revenue BADLY.
I wish they would just put a penny tax on every Wall Street transaction and let the cash flow in that way

Ive been on the fence of coppin iphone max pro of ipad air since xmas. With this stimmy im more leaning into it or saving. If ima do it, has to be today

Surprised to see mine dropped in. (Wells Fargo)
Of course it’s a few bucks less, rat bastards, lol. Ehh, can’t complain.

Back
Top Bottom