OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Beginning to think this is beyond random. I know some people who got the first stimulus without issue. They then filled their 2019 taxes 7/15/2020 (they used the extension), and they still got this one on time. I'm looking at the dozens of variables and there is no ryhme or reason.

I just bought the new TT. It's nearly impossible to find where to add in the $600 relief credit. You think it would be bold or highlighted somewhere. It's not.

My girl ain't got her Stimulus or her extended unemployment. **** it booty cheeks

Turbo said they starting deposits tomorrow for some ppl. That smoke came and that white flag waved
wow.png

If Turbotax pre-emptively had something to do with this which I don't doubt given their history, that's ******* disgusting.

If Turbotax pre-emptively had something to do with this which I don't doubt given their history, that's ****ing disgusting.
A little over 48 hours. "Its the IRS' fault and claim it later
hubie.png
"

to "oh! were working hard on it, stim is getting deposited very very soon
pachah1.png
"

My bday is tomo too..

If that joint hits the account im blowing that bxtch before I even get outta bed

But we all know I'll be exempt from the deposit and still end up having to claim that hxe on my bullshxt *** taxes

Now I wish I filed with turbo tax. They at least notifying ppl of their *******.

H&R Block still wild silent and I still aint get **** in the mail. Aint making no sense why I might not get my check.

******* says unavailable with no good reasons for why I have to wait until April.

Now I wish I filed with turbo tax. They at least notifying ppl of their ****ery.

H&R Block still wild silent and I still aint get **** in the mail. Aint making no sense why I might not get my check.

****ing says unavailable with no good reasons for why I have to wait until April.
I got an email from hr on the 5th and got stimmy next day

Never got email from Turbo I filed with them but they have old bank info...
Should I call them? Cause I don’t see a way to update it when I log in online.

Still no stimulus on my end. But folks on reddit are receiving them at random times. Hope it pops up sometime today.

IRS site says Payment Status #2 Not available. Checked my account this morning and hadn’t received anything. Checked again now after seeing the post above of deposits showing up at random times and it is in there now. Turbo Tax user Banking with Chase. Good luck to all waiting

Back
Top Bottom