OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I read a story yesterday that the payments won't hit accounts till the 14th/15th.

The IRS also announced that they will be launching the "Get My Payment" tool by the 17th. This will allow you to check the status of your payment as well as update DD info. I owed this year and failed to include my DD info on the form so I'll use this tool. Looks like the IRS has sped this process up pretty quickly.
Information has been changing daily but last I heard they are now expecting to process first batch of payments early next week (which sort of lines up with that time line). First payments will be for 2018/2019 tax filers with DD info included and is still scheduled to be the largest "file" with approximately 50mm Americans receiving payment.

Information has been changing daily but last I heard they are now expecting to process first batch of payments early next week (which sort of lines up with that time line). First payments will be for 2018/2019 tax filers with DD info included and is still scheduled to be the largest "file" with approximately 50mm Americans receiving payment.

They should've had the tool to update your DD info done this week. I ended up owing for my 2018 and 2019 taxes so of course there's no DD info on file for me.

#rustygetshisUNC3s check
:lol:

I make too much to get one.

But my girl is getting one, so Imma open up a StockX tab and look at her like...
giphy.gif

same, I know my summer is over once I go back to work. Almost wanna quit :smh:

I know winter is here once I get laid off every year. They usually try to push us to work in the snow a while too. F all that, lay me off bruh.

He here's you my friend. Pretty soon the libs that started this mess will hear all of us.
Bet, throw me $10000 for my troubles this year. They know exactly what I’m talking about. Not guilty! Trump make 420 legal on a Federal scale for the American people’s trouble. We had no real warning for what has happened. Make 420 Legal now!

420 is the only cure for the virus and 5G. The plant literally absorbs radiation! Make 420 legal Trump. What do you have to lose!

Smoking marijuana and coronavirus: Even occasional use raises risk of Covid-19 complications

Fake news! The plant absorbs radiation. Just smoke and don’t pass. Everybody smoke their own spliffs. I’ve done my own research and have been successful in my findings.

so people on unemployment making 600$ + a week? Dam making more than me and I’m still working close to full time with this slow down at work

Back
Top Bottom