OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

My thoughts exactly. As much as I want to settle down, it's a good thing I don't have any kids just yet. Saddens me for everyone with families having to try to get through this. This year has clearly shown and proven how ****ed up humanity has been in our country.
na its not all of humanity.
IMO everyone should be very specific as to who it is that is so cold hearted and inconsiderate of others for their own financial benefit. the moment it becomes a we thing is the moment the truth gets muddied and the revisions start...

I’ve been wishing death upon Mitch McConnell for a while now and people think I’m a bad person or over the line for it. But I really don’t care.

He’s up there in age, his time needs to come soon.
I'm saying.

I aint even want to voice it but its getting tired.

Every time I look up its his old *** leading the charge blocking democratic supreme court picks, forcing in Republican ones, ****ting on health care, contradicting reasoning about tax cuts for the rich, and now he's the face of why nobody is getting these pandemic checks.

I'm fed up with dude. Why can't covid or old age just take this dude?

I'm ready for a new younger republican face to hate.

I'm fed up with dude. Why can't covid or old age just take this dude?

Or a bus. Or a pack of coyotes.

BlackSpitefulAnhinga-max-1mb.gif

i dont think he got bagged cus of his video.
they noticed.
and he just so happened to help them gather evidence

i dont think he got bagged cus of his video.
they noticed.
and he just so happened to help them gather evidence
Sounds like he got pulled over and police caught him with all the cards on him...
EDD didn’t notice anything that’s why he was able to still withdraw money from the cards

I don’t condone scamming. But if you’re going to finesse like that, is it really that hard to stay low key and fly under the radar. Do you really need the social media gratification. Making a video bragging about it. What type of dumb **** is that.
Social media is real life and serious business right now, so these type of things don’t surprise me anymore ...Cats don’t even really want the bread, they just see it as a way to get the IG/Twitter attention and local fame that they been chasing

Unemployment is stupid. My account is marked for adjudication, so they just need to contact my last job and verify I worked there and that I left in a manner that would qualify me for unemployment. I believe if they dont respond after 10 days, the claim is just ruled in my favor. But i have/had been unemployed 9 weeks (started a new job this week) and filing with no payment, I called and got in contact with somewhere for an estimated eta on that decision, they were literally just like it's a waiting game, out of our hands. Luckily I had some savings and some family I could borrow from, but so many people have no safety net are getting pushed to straight poverty/.

That;s about what I am going to be owed. Made it this far without so now when it does drop sometime in the very far future, it's gonna feel like a bonus. Probably get Capital One up out of the paint and give my parents back some of what I borrowed.

All of the members need of both the house and senate need to have their pay taken and be jailed for everyday of the pandemic times 3 and replaced. There's your deal.

McConnell warns White House against making stimulus deal before election, sources say

The problem has always been Mitch McConnell and Senate Republicans. There is probably not gonna be another stimulus unless the Dems win the White House and Senate. And it might be in the Spring of next year if they don't use the filibuster and have use budget reconciliation.

Right now, the GOP in Congress doesn't want a deal, so we are not getting one.

Back
Top Bottom