OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa screwing up its season losing to Purdue at home :lol:
Ferentz acting all high and mighty last week and let your team come out like this
beli.png

There’s no such thing as zero percent, I said IF zero percent wereeeee possible. We understand math, not Iowa.

Didn’t y’all say the spread was 22 in this one? The bettors on this GA Kentucky game finna have a heart attack.

Somebody bet on Georgia to cover :nerd:

Games like these are precisely why I don't bet. This is the definition of a bad beat. I mean come on, you're down 4 possessions with 10 seconds left in the game and instead of letting the clock run and ending the game, you call a timeout? Who does that?

The whole situation was weird. Kentucky was down 23 points and proceeds to go on a 22 play, 11 minute drive with no sense of urgency. Seemed like they had already resigned themselves to the fact that the game was over.

Last edited:
I know we all have teams that we root against and love to see lose. Iowa is always on my list. I don't care. I think Ferentz is a fraud and his agent is who I would call if I ever wanted to scam my employer time and time again.

Games like these are precisely why I don't bet. This is the definition of a bad beat. I mean come on, you're down 4 possessions with 10 seconds left in the game and instead of letting the clock run and ending the game, you call a timeout? Who does that?

The whole situation was weird. Kentucky was down 23 points and proceeds to go on a 22 play, 11 minute drive with no sense of urgency

Yeah, that really was a strange drive/quarter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom