OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing about wake is they’re undefeated and getting disrespected while convincingly winning games

if that was Clemson they’d be in talk as the GOAT

Unfortunately they have a pie schedule up to this point. I think they’re legit, though.

Wake is damn good. They’re not elite but they’re good

They’d probably get washed come playoff time but they aren’t setting the precedent that an undefeated P5 champ can be left out.

Walter Nolen and Chris Marshall committed to A&M at midfield just before kickoff.

Jimbo is 'crootin his balls off.

Wish Jimbo had the same type of bagman at FSU. Sigh … at least at got 1 Natty. I’ll always be thankful for that.

You think he didn’t have an elite bag man down there for that run? :lol:

Of course he had a bagman, but not A&M size bags …

We can’t even get the Spanx woman to cough up any dough 🤣. In addition to that $75M in his own pocket he got off the bat, he doesn’t have to squabble about resources he needs for the program either. I don’t agree with everything Jimbo argued about, but he was right about a lot things.

Last edited:
They’ll get to battle it out under the new coach. Ideally Jake sticks it out but I could see him bouncing if he doesn’t win the job. Wonder if UCLA hires someone where it makes sense for him to go there.
He wants for nothing.

They didn't go from not in the picture for Evan Stewart to his likely landing spot in one visit for nothing. :lol: :lol:

TVD is so good man. Hard to believe this is his first 5 games he’s played.

Lashlee’s short yardage playcalling stinks. Inside zones never get us ****.

Big win there.

Why wasn’t this a conference game? Did they sign a deal to play and bout count it due to other teams backing out of their schedules?

I forget the exact parameters but basically because of conference expansion. Wake got placed into the Atlantic division and UNC in the Coastal. Both teams already had the maximum amount of opponents from the opposing division scheduled but they wanted to keep the in-state rivalry going so they scheduled it as a non-conference game.

5DA42535-943B-481E-926C-6E9A3388ED5E.jpeg

That’s my quarterback

Cincinnati ... :lol: :lol:

If these dudes get in over any P5 champ - it's a sham.

I wouldn't complain if they got in. They're really aren't that many elite teams this year. Just about every team outside of Georgia has shown major flaws and struggled this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom