OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis casper90403 casper90403 The big SC recruiting insider was asked what can be done to fix the Domani situation/the '22 class, and he replied "The announcement of a head coaching hire will help. To what extent depends on the timing of the announcement and who is hired."

He then said in another thread "There are names that have been brought up that could instantly turn around this class. But do you want a quick fix to save one recruiting class or someone that will have an impact for the next ten years?"

I'm guessing the names that would turn around '22 are Franklin and some of the hot SEC and B1G coaches.

Wait OU’s AD and assistant AD came down to yell at the referees on the sidelines too while Baylor were kicking their field goal at the end of the game??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That reminds me of when Sark texted Pat Haden mid game to come yell at the refs because he thought an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty they gave him was unfair. I’m not joking. That happened:

B652DDDC-33BA-40C2-ADCF-F90EA6427C2E.jpeg
E8BFBC2B-1948-4DFF-A826-B2B4A1DEDFE3.jpeg

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis casper90403 casper90403

He then said in another thread "There are names that have been brought up that could instantly turn around this class. But do you want a quick fix to save one recruiting class or someone that will have an impact for the next ten years?"
where have we seen this before? Practically every hire since Pete left was to save a recruiting class.

These idiots just need to start fresh. The program is blown up. Its going to take minimum 3 years to be relevant again, even if Franklin comes on board.

Thanks Clay for proving me right about his hire.

where have we seen this before? Practically every hire since Pete left was to save a recruiting class.

These idiots just need to start fresh. The program is blown up. Its going to take minimum 3 years to be relevant again, even if Franklin comes on board.

Thanks Clay for proving me right about his hire.

If I see Clay in Statesboro (I actually live like 45 mins away, but have never been), I’ll be sure to pass that you wish him nothing but the best. 😂

If I see Clay in Statesboro (I actually live like 45 mins away, but have never been), I’ll be sure to pass that you wish him nothing but the best. 😂
You'd actually probably really like him. From the people I know that have met him Clay is a really likable guy. You just don't want him to be your head coach if anything higher than 8-4 is your expectation.

He could be good for Georgia Southern.

If Alabama passes on Earl and Mario gets the Miami job, though. :nerd:

*shrug*

Will cross that bridge (well those two bridges) when/if we get to it :lol:

Plus I think its all a moot point if Bama want's him anyways. If they really want him that's where he'll be heading

Last edited:
Shawty had two Bloody Mary's at a tailgate. You telling me they didn't have some chips, lil smokies or brats she could have drunk smashed and then been fine.

If you can't manage a tailgate how am I to believe you can manage a state?

#NotMyPolitican

Shawty had two Bloody Mary's at a tailgate. You telling me they didn't have some chips, lil smokies or brats she could have drunk smashed and then been fine.

If you can't manage a tailgate how am I to believe you can manage a state?

#NotMyPolitican
man, Bloody Mary's can sneak up on you, especially if served in a large glass. I've never seen anyone serve those things in small glasses. On a Sunday at 9am, those things hit me hard too!

Got damn delicious though.

I always see Bloody's at brunch spots and my friends ordering them and think the concept is a good idea but I just can't do it. Not a fan of vodka any more and tomato juice.

*shrug*

Will cross that bridge (well those two bridges) when/if we get to it :lol:

Plus I think its all a moot point if Bama want's him anyways. If they really want him that's where he'll be heading
Agreed, he’s been locked up to Bama for months. Weird situation though I’m not sure if he’s waiting on a green light or he’s just dragging it out. *whispers* I think he’s a bit overrated anyways.

I always see Bloody's at brunch spots and my friends ordering them and think the concept is a good idea but I just can't do it. Not a fan of vodka any more and tomato juice.
I agree. I get them thinking its a drink that doesnt make me feel like a degenerate. It looks friendly and people don't give me the side eye when I order one at 9am

These are my nemesis out at golf courses. Pound 3 prior to tee time and I'm a mess by hole 4.

The key is to go the Bloody Maria route. Tequila instead of vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom