OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stud QB and a weak conference. It’s way too early to make those type of predictions. More interested in seeing how he fills out his staff and portal/recruiting class.
meh, I've been hearing about the U being back for a while now. But, with UF and FSU being down, now is a good time to strike and perhaps win sooner rather than later.

meh, I've been hearing about the U being back for a while now. But, with UF and FSU being down, now is a good time to strike and perhaps win sooner rather than later.
Who said anything about being back? Being back at Miami is winning a national championship. Different standard.

stop it. You didnt have hair on your wang when the standard at the U was national championships. You cant possibly say this is the standard "right now." Stop it.

The standard is hoping to win 10 games. Ya'll have won 10 games once since 2003! But the standard is national championships? Lets be real. Even Nebraska has done it 3 times.

Thought Jay Norvell would finally get a chance at a P5 school. Can't blame him for taking the Colorado State job, they will probably pay him way more. He's making peanuts at Nevada

very surprised Oregon didnt try and better than deal. Or did they but it was pointless because Mario was set on going back home? I could see Mario passing on more money just to go back home.

Why is Plies so dialed in to the recruiting game? Was he a recruit once upon a time? Always gives good advice to those being recruited.

The thought of the canes being “back” make a lot of y’all get y’all panties in a bunch and I love it :lol::pimp:

stop it. You didnt have hair on your wang when the standard at the U was national championships. You cant possibly say this is the standard "right now." Stop it.

The standard is hoping to win 10 games. Ya'll have won 10 games once since 2003! But the standard is national championships? Lets be real. Even Nebraska has done it 3 times.
The program standard. Doesn’t change because of the incompetence of the past. You’ve had a weird little thing for Miami for some time though so I’ll let you cook. Nobody is saying Miami is back. The investment being made in the football program is more than I’ve seen in my life. Go back to defending DJ.

The program standard. Doesn’t change because of the incompetence of the past. You’ve had a weird little thing for Miami for some time though so I’ll let you cook. Nobody is saying Miami is back. The investment being made in the football program is more than I’ve seen in my life. Go back to defending DJ.
you get so offended when I speak on the U though. Its just facts. That program has been terrible! TERRIBLE. Thats not disputed. Homers can't even defend that.

Full disclosure, I grew up hating the U because they were so good. My 2 best friends were the U fans and they are from Los Angeles. Straight bandwagon fans. So I grew up hating on them especially hard.

We all talk **** about each others programs in here. I dont get butt hurt when people speak ill about USC. Hell, I'm the one that talks the most **** about USC in here!

Stop being thin skinned about the U. Its just facts. National championships as the standard at the U should apply to Nebraska too if we want to be real. But we know that ain't the standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom