OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought they were a lock to FSU. Is Max Johnson high profile?
There’s been some smoke around him and his brother to A&M the last couple of days.

I’d be surprised, because I wouldn’t think he’s guaranteed anything here.

Maybe he’s not high profile… but 35/7 TD/INT on 60% passing through two years as a starter is better than what A&M might walk into next year with.

If we take a transfer QB and land on Bo Nix, I’m gonna scream.

I could be talked into not hating Johnson (with his brother) or Slovis. I’d love the Ward kid.

I guess Ricks & Brennen to Ole Miss or A&M
Ricks is going to USC.

I doubt that’s who he’s referring to because it’s pretty well known to be Bama v SC, but if he is talking about Ricks, this is a good time to remind everyone Brandon Marcello doesn’t know **** about the west coast or its recruits.

There’s been some smoke around him and his brother to A&M the last couple of days.

I’d be surprised, because I wouldn’t think he’s guaranteed anything here.

Maybe he’s not high profile… but 35/7 TD/INT on 60% passing through two years as a starter is better than what A&M might walk into next year with.

If we take a transfer QB and land on Bo Nix, I’m gonna scream.

I could be talked into not hating Johnson (with his brother) or Slovis. I’d love the Ward kid.
Rapturous screams?

Sounds like Rattler and Stogner to South Carolina is picking up quite a bit of steam. Could be either why or in response to the Max/Jake Johnson rumors about A&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom