OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNC football is still UNC football

DXutcMwUQAETSAG.jpg

nako xl nako xl bro remember we had a convo about a kid named Jeremy Naborne and an offer he "had" from USC?...

Bruh...tell me why he actually played for Bishop Sycamore this year and scored a touchdown....

As crazy as it sounds KU along with OK St might be the two flagship programs of the new Big XII now based on money and resources.

This Charlotte & Duke game lit!
Duke thought they had it with 1:40 and Charlotte matched right down and scored.

Last edited:

Playing last H.S. game tonight, eligible for Rutgers immediately :lol:

nako xl nako xl bro remember we had a convo about a kid named Jeremy Naborne and an offer he "had" from USC?...

Bruh...tell me why he actually played for Bishop Sycamore this year and scored a touchdown....
I remember that! I saw someone tweet about how a kid publicized fake offers from 20+ FBS schools and it made me think of that kid but didn’t know it was the same person.

Wow. Did you have some sort of connection with him?

Playing last H.S. game tonight, eligible for Rutgers immediately :lol:

I remember that! I saw someone tweet about how a kid publicized fake offers from 20+ FBS schools and it made me think of that kid but didn’t know it was the same person.

Wow. Did you have some sort of connection with him?

I know his mom. I don't personally rock with the kid but she said he is gonna tell his story on what happened.

Last edited:
Where does the AAC turn after they get raided? App St, UAB, maybe GA St (long term potential)? Try to convince NDSU to finally make the jump?

Good for Wimsatt. Get that $.

I live about 20 miles from Owensboro. They were a 5A state championship contender. Lost in state final last year. Will drastically change there outlook. Had a kid where i teach transfer to Owensboro to play with Wimsatt this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom