OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama just gotta keep running and Cincy knows they got dudes wide open long as the passes don’t get knocked down at the line …This isn’t vintage SEC DB’s :lol:

They was rolling then y’all had to jinx it :smh:
ZWBA.gif

cincy’s offense actually doing stuff now.. but I could see saban being inspired by hoodie’s 4 attempts game
I think Saban cool with Bryce getting busy. We know Hoodie gotta give Mac a pop quiz here and there

Cincy should be able to score on Bamas defense, it’s their own defense that’s gotta get some stops
This....but bama's offense will finish more drives and their defense will get more stops.

cincy’s offense actually doing stuff now.. but I could see saban being inspired by hoodie’s 4 attempts game
considered that too, but hoodie was forced to limit passes because of the weather. I wanna say I read that Mac couldn't feel his hands or some **** like that. Bama can certainly win this on the ground and I can see Saban wanting to limit what he gives UM/GA on tape, but I can't see 10 or fewer passes.

not really football related but does espn.com not load for anyone Friday-Sunday? :lol:

I swear during college and nfl games it will not load on my phone but it does all the time during the week. Only way is if I open a private tab

not really football related but does espn.com not load for anyone Friday-Sunday? :lol:

I swear during college and nfl games it will not load on my phone but it does all the time during the week. Only way is if I open a private tab

That’s only you fam. What you did to them?

As a fan of a team not named Bama, you kinda hate it. But I appreciate watching greatness so I don't get too mad.

i appreciate when they catch that L

unless it’s by dabo, because dabo

and now Brian Kelly went and messed up lsu for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom