OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, thats the game. It doesnt pay to play Bama in Game 1.

I'm about to get real high right now and get ready for the Trojans and then the grand daddy of them all.

Another long year ...

712924D1-25DD-4910-B8A1-756539A0216B.gif

Don’t look like they practice the same sport. Didn’t think we’d win or even be competitive, but this is ******* terrible. Gotta be unranked after this showing.

Don’t look like they practice the same sport. Didn’t think we’d win or even be competitive, but this is ****ing terrible. Gotta be unranked after this showing.
Bama in Week 1s is an insane record. Let’s not be so over reactionary. Especially looking around CFB this week. Bama is just on a different level.

More disappointed in the play calling. They came out like they didn’t expect to win. Might as well come out aggressive.

Bama in Week 1s is an insane record. Let’s not be so over reactionary. Especially looking around CFB this week. Bama is just on a different level.

I know, but you gotta take in account how they look. and they look awful, arguably the worst I can remember.

I know, but you gotta take in account how they look. and they look awful, arguably the worst I can remember.
You don’t remember the LSU game? Against a mediocre LSU team. This is the defending National champs and longest running dynasty in the 2000s.

I’m disappointed in Lashlee’s playcalling and how bad the tackling has been. Also thought we’d see more press coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom