OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimbo should lean into it and go full villian.
"If you're tired of your coach pocket watching, come to A&M and get a BAG "
suge-knight.gif

"Nick's won 100 national titles and his organization only got deals for 24 kids and Bryce made half the money? Weird."

Basically just said "Game's easy when you've had all the advantages, huh?"

Said Saban's called, but he's not taking the call. "We're done."

And just SKEWERING him over guys who have left wanting nothing to do with going back to coach with him again.

Jimbo: "There's two things I'm not. I don't cheat and I don't lie. My old man taught me that at a young age. Because if I did, he would have slapped me in the back of my head. Maybe someone should have smacked him."

"I'm not afraid of confrontation. I've been about it my whole life. I'm not backing away."

"It's despicable what it does to the sport. These accusations. Certain people never followed the rules anyway."

giphy.gif

:lol: "Since people are lying, I'll lie."

:lol: Like USC and Oregon and whomever wasn't paying... Shut up, Su'a.

:lol: "Since people are lying, I'll lie."

:lol: Like USC and Oregon and whomever wasn't paying... Shut up, Su'a.
I know it's jokes but as pertains to him, USC literally couldn't. He was in one of the death penalty classes where the ncaa let our whole roster transfer out. Recall he's from the year we lost Jalen Ramsey on signing day, because...

But yeah idk what he's talking about with the whole PAC not cheating. Chip Kelly got a show cause FOR pay for play that year and XBox Tosh was at UW paying SAT tutors. ASU paid for Vontaze Burfict to take online courses at BYU and his proctor for the courses was a former Norco coach Todd Gerhart, who had a son playing at ASU. :lol:

Last edited:
The last question/answer of the whole thing... :wow: :lol:

"Coach it sounds like we're saying Coach Saban has uh... bent the rules?"
Jimbo: *shrugs* Nope I uh, didn't say that. Just made a statement. *smirk* THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom