OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Oklahoma played a team with a pulse this year, so overrated

This is the frustrating part for the rest of college football when it comes to Oklahoma and Clemson. They're both good, not great teams, that will likely finish undefeated or one loss at the most because of their easy schedules.

All I want for my birthday is for Miami to win. Still hurting off that Mallory drop in the end zone.

This is the frustrating part for the rest of college football when it comes to Oklahoma and Clemson. They're both good, not great teams, that will likely finish undefeated or one loss at the most because of their easy schedules.

That’s a yearly thing for Oklahoma. The B12 is garbage and has been for a while besides them.

I can’t talk too much because my buckeyes suffer the same fate but they usually have at least one big time OOC game

What’s really frustrating about that? It looks like there’s only 2 great teams this year with Bama and Georgia. Clemson already played Georgia.

What’s really frustrating about that? It looks like there’s only 2 great teams this year with Bama and Georgia. Clemson already played Georgia.

Because Clemson doesn't play another top 25 team all year and they will likely cruise to the CFP despite losing to the only quality team to play all season.

We're going to have the same old story with Oklahoma this year. Going to play a mediocre Big 12 schedule, likely when the conference and get throttled in the CFP again

Last edited:
Justin Fields should have come back this year, he would be the clear cut undisputed #1 pick. This QB class is mid. Rattler is way too inconsistent, I pray for the NFL team that drafts him high (with my luck, it'll be the Falcons 🤦🏿‍♂️)

Because Clemson doesn't play another top 25 team all year and they will likely cruise to the CFP despite losing to the only quality team to play all season.

We're going to have the same old story with Oklahoma this year. Going to play a mediocre Big 12 schedule, likely when the conference and get throttled in the CFP again
But what’s the other alternative? Who should be in over those 2 if they win out? Oregon and Ohio State have a shot too.

“BYOB”

Gus:

5B33E5BD-FC84-461C-900E-463974F2A2CF.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom