OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: If Quinn's that tight with Brady Boyd could've just transferred to the Gophers and started over Tanner.

I know cincy is the sentimental team for the cfp but, I think Utah is playing better than them and notre dame.

Utah would fair better against either of the other 3 teams.

If the committee wanted the four best teams it would be UM, Bama, UGA, OSU.

OSU is easily better than nd,cincy, ok state, Baylor etc. If they come correct against Utah in the rose bowl they should hang 50 on em.

The goal of the committee should be to pick the 4 best teams and not the 4 teams with the best resumes.

3900stabler 3900stabler Ohio State lost to Oregon, a pretty porous team all in all, and their last game vs. Michigan. Two-loss teams don't get favor over the Big Ten champion, SEC Champion, one-loss Georgia, and apparently Cincinnati's precedent.

Ohio State would beat Cincinnati if we were talking that though, but I like that the Committee this year with a non-Power 5, is treating losses and wins, and their mixture, pretty fairly. Opens the door for others in the future, whereas Ohio State will be back anyway.

Last edited:
Harbaugh :pimp: :pimp:

With the others that think Bama/UGA rematch should be the 2/3 matchup and get it out of the way early, but it’s pretty much guaranteed we’ll get Michigan v. Georgia and Bama v. Cincy in whatever order they decide Bama and Michigan should be 1/2.

Michigan might have saved the CFP from reaching total meltdown. How pissed would people and conferences have been if it ended up being Bama, Georgia, Cincy and ND? Feel like we would have playoff expansion announced within 30 minutes of the playoff slots being finalized.

Lanning to OU with Lebby as his OC? Seems like a good tandem if it comes together.

Heard they’d be interested in TJ Rushing to coach DBs. Then my wet dream could come true with A&M finally getting Corey Raymond from LSU. Whispers that BK still hasn’t even reached out to Raymond.

Michigan might have saved the CFP from reaching total meltdown. How pissed would people and conferences have been if it ended up being Bama, Georgia, Cincy and ND? Feel like we would have playoff expansion announced within 30 minutes of the playoff slots being finalized.
Out of those 4 teams Bama has the worst L on their resume :lol:

legendary

Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 1.18.07 PM.png

Go back to Leaders and Legends?

Nah, opens up the door for a Michigan-OSU rematch the week after which no one really wants.

Moving MSU to the west is a possibility, but as a Michigan fan I’d be against it because we’d have to play them every year as a cross rival and they’d get an easier access to the B1G championship.

This is a messed up play. Once he gets in that position the defense can’t do anything without getting a flag if they even touch him. Slick move though

Once they’re out of the pocket defensive players should be able to tee off on them just like any other defensive player

Lanning to OU with Lebby as his OC? Seems like a good tandem if it comes together.

Heard they’d be interested in TJ Rushing to coach DBs. Then my wet dream could come true with A&M finally getting Corey Raymond from LSU. Whispers that BK still hasn’t even reached out to Raymond.

Hey hey, we’re hoping for Venables to OU. Let’s put our energy towards making that happen

Venables & Lebby would be a nice coup for OU

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom