OFFICIAL 2021-2022 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! Notre Dame gets dragged and please completely uncompetitive football games and nobody says "they'll never get a shot after this!" 🤣
This thread literally *****es about them getting a shot every single time they get in.

Notre Dame seemingly gets in on name and history alone. Their situation is the antithesis of the non-P5 struggle for relevancy. The powers that be go to great lengths to keep ND nationally relevant.

Notre Dame seemingly gets in on name and history alone. Their situation is the antithesis of the non-P5 struggle for relevancy. The powers that be go to great lengths to keep ND nationally relevant.

And have literally lost like 9 or 10 major bowls in a row. Their weak schedule keeps them around every single year

Got these boys scrambling out here. I love the fact they got jamaree following Hutchinson. A lot of game left but im loving how my boys look right now

Yep, that’s the move tonight. Heard good things about it. And yes, I’m watching a movie on NYE. #washed

It's certainly a weird movie, not for everyone, but I enjoy the satire.

I think many people are staying in tonight so you're not the only one. My wife has COVID ( she's doing better) so I'm on daddy duty.

16410012148177687585456588347536.jpg

Last edited:
I feel for football. It's certainly a weird movie, not for everyone, but I enjoy the satire.

I think many people are staying in tonight so you're not the only one. My wife has COVID ( she's doing better) so I'm on daddy duty.
certainly not for everyone. i honestly don't think everyone got the intent.

and my wife got her booster last night and feels pretty bad right now. got a decent cigar around here somewhere; i'll pour a couple fingers of scotch and make a mental list of **** i wanna do. i may be sleep before the new year gets here though.

this is going as expected so far...gonna need something big from the defense to turn the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom