Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Shakur stevenson might be the best pure boxer in all of boxing already. That kid is ridiculous and the only people who understand how special he is are the ones who really understand boxing.

yep exactly. Oscar Valdez is probably gonna duck him now after what he just saw.

Man just watched haggler vs hearns fight, that was amazing fight! aka “the war” check out 17 min vid on YouTube.
That’s how boxing should be connecting!

I discovered It by listening to Russillo podcast as he had bob arum to talk about it….good stuff….

Also, I dont think theres any coincidence valdez pissed dirty and struggled in his first fight immediately after we saw the performance of his career in the biggest fight of his career vs berchelt🤷🏿‍♂️. He was dirty for that fight also and just didnt get caught.

Valdez has about 0% chance to win that fight lol. Hes been avoiding that fight since they were both featherweights.

A slept on matchup is stevenson vs navarrette. It's going to take an awkward style like his to possibly give shakur any kind of problems.

i agree.That would be a real goodmatch up. Better than Valdez. Valdez to slow i feel like and not active. While navarrette just throws punches all day at all kinda of angles

Shakur stevenson might be the best pure boxer in all of boxing already. That kid is ridiculous and the only people who understand how special he is are the ones who really understand boxing.
Maybe…… but he’s fought who? 🤷🏽‍♂️ Like hurry up already. The build up phase is over

Man just watched haggler vs hearns fight, that was amazing fight! aka “the war” check out 17 min vid on YouTube.
That’s how boxing should be connecting!

I discovered It by listening to Russillo podcast as he had bob arum to talk about it….good stuff….
Dudes won’t do that today. Ain’t no risking nothing.

Back
Top Bottom