Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Looking like Rolly might become the 1st boxer to be canceled for sexual harassment

They really should let him fight. He hasnt been charged with anything. I'm wondering why this is just now coming out now that he has his first big fight. Rolly has been known in the boxing world for awhile.

Molina stopped by babic in rd 2, might be time for Molina to hang it up and go be a bouncer

They really should let him fight. He hasnt been charged with anything. I'm wondering why this is just now coming out now that he has his first big fight. Rolly has been known in the boxing world for awhile.
I think you answered your own question—dude has a big fight so his name is in the media, online, etc. in a way it wasn’t before. When he was just a regular dude no one would have even cared about anyone making allegations, and those with allegations to make understandably figured as much.

Nah this was prolly a Hail Mary booking in the first place on Rolly part.. If it goes through amazing, if it falls through damn we had the tip on it we knew the jog was up, we tried.

Ennis just too talented . Knock down by a right hand orthodox stance, then knockout with his left from southpaw … like who does that ? lol

nah

dudes keeps turning around and covering or bending down , its his fault

as the ref said, he’s putting himself in that position

nah he bends down and buries his head under your armpit, imma throw a punch to the body too if you gon keep doin that

the ither dudes the taller guy and he’s the one going under the smaller guy, its his fault

wow

didnt expect that stoppage

i mean dude was losing but he was still throwing punches and active

Terrible stoppage. He was still active and throwing. Started with last week fight. But it’s nonsense already

Back
Top Bottom