Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

its funny how canelo said in a interview he would beat floyd in his prime vs floyd in his prime... and even though canelo wasnt in his prime when he fought floyd but wasnt floyd passed his prime and old but still beat him though lol

Triple G won twice n still didnt win n now hes to old and Canelos in his prime another fight would be terrible.

This is why people entertain watching the Paul brothers because its what they want boxing to be not the sophisticated art it is.

Knockouts are great dont get me wrong but making a guy hit fresh air all night is just as impressive but never gets respect ask Jeff Lacey lol

Canelo knew he broke BJS' face and dudes on here typing from home that the dude "quit." Look I don't like Canelo because how he's managed his career (although it's made him a fortune, so more power to him), but the guy's got great power so don't slander BJS til you've taken a pro uppercut that breaks your head.

Canelo dominates another top opponent?

let’s bring up trash retired fighters like floyd joy and ward lol

Funny how ggg has been a shell of himself after the two canelo fights.
Remember canelo standing with his hands down against the rope against the KO machine ggg lol

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 12.25.32 AM.png

ward could beat canelo no problem but now i dont know since hes been inactive for so long... i think ward is done and retired for good... glad to see him done and undefeated... would like canelo to fight charlo or andrade...
I wanted to see them until I saw they passed on the opportunity.

Would be good a fight. Just need them to be mentally not beaten before even getting in the ring

Canelo is a victim of there not being a legit star in his division.

He’s going to walk through Plant, so he definitely can if he wants.

Yep exactly. Plant might as well lie and say he got injured in training cuz he gonna kill him.

If you have no power or pop your finished against Canelo. The only dude that could probably beat him is Jermall but I question his heart and Charlo bros I like. If it was Jermell then it would be different.

I Like Plant But I’m Not Sure Carnelo Is A Good Fight For Him. :lol:

I Usually Be Mad At Boxers For Dodging The Best Comp But In This Case I Get It If He Did.

Dang the fight was getting entertaining til that upper cut.
BJ having his hands down, reminding me of Sergio.
Imagine a prime Sergio vs Canelo... that’ll an action pack fight for sure.

Canelo knew he broke BJS' face and dudes on here typing from home that the dude "quit." Look I don't like Canelo because how he's managed his career (although it's made him a fortune, so more power to him), but the guy's got great power so don't slander BJS til you've taken a pro uppercut that breaks your head.

Man the dude and his corner quit. This is a combat sport/job.

I watch navarrette beat the **** out of pitufo diaz and his corner tell him "theres no pain" going into the final round even though they knew he couldn't win the fight.

If billy Joe didnt quit then what is your definition of quitting?

What does this mean?

not like ggg has been through wars.
He walked through all of his opponents.
Fighters like ggg, floyd joy, ward were all fresh in their 30s, compared to guys like Barrera, morales, pacman

Nah it doesnt work like that. You cant compare pressure fighters like golovkin to defensive wizards like mayweather. Pressure fighters are usually done by their mid 30s.

Would you want ya fighter living out his life like Sloth from the Goonies when the ringside scorecards were that bias?

Ud think he did nothing lol permanently disfigured and lower quality of life n all you hff ave to show for it us a 22inch ring dudes in here are all hulks lmao.

Lol I cant disagree with that

Dude broke his eye socket. He’ll never be the same fighter now. He quit on the stool so now fighters are gonna press him. It’s over for BJS

Crazy how fast Canelo can turn it on and off. Dude has good stamina, power is crazy, and he moves well. He’s the face of boxing for the next few years.

Last edited:
Yep exactly. Plant might as well lie and say he got injured in training cuz he gonna kill him.

If you have no power or pop your finished against Canelo. The only dude that could probably beat him is Jermall but I question his heart and Charlo bros I like. If it was Jermell then it would be different.

Jermall whose best win at middleweight was derevyankchenko and never compainged at 168? Lol ok bud

Back
Top Bottom