Official 2021 Boxing Thread: 11/6 - Canelo Alvarez vs. Caleb Plant SHO PPV

Furys wrong for all the stationary big swinging heavyweights hes tricky and awkward with his movement.

I dont think Wilder can change enough and the last minute change of gloves to some not even on his list shows hes clutching at straws.

New trainer new fight same Wilder same Fury hopefully he doesnt blame the world if he loses tonight shuts up n retires.

Main events never start earlier than 1130 eastern, even if undercards finish early. It always gets asked in here.

Wilder talking about calmness an how chill he is. I feel him. But everybody is calm til they get hit. I wanna see how he handles the anxiety when those jabs and head bobs come. I hope he wins firmly.

Kownacki should've taken the AJ fight when it was offered that Ruiz ended up taking, he would've got ko'd but would've made more money than he will ever make now

hearing Lennox talk boxing is so dope.

Damn...Emmanuel Steward. Close family friend. He's def missed. The feels.
The Lewis-Tyson fight was an event and one of the last major bouts of that era. Lewis had a legendary career and got out at the right time. Good to see him doing well after boxing.

dope trainer. 'Man you had a good *** training camp to be doing this **** mayne. throw some fn punches'

the fight promo with meek milly dreams and nightmares goated. Wilder might kill son tonight

Back
Top Bottom