OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d be surprised how petty some of these guys in coaching and scouting are. I’ve heard Ivy guys getting dinged because they might be “too smart” to receive coaching :lol:
I mean the original knock on Rosen was “he’s so smart he probably doesn’t care about football”

Grant Gunnell to Memphis. LOVE THIS

How was he at Arizona? I vaguely recall Jimbo recruiting him at FSU and was slightly surprised he didn’t stay with TAMU when he got there, but I get it since Sumlin went to ‘Zona. May have my timeline a lil messed up though.

How was he at Arizona? I vaguely recall Jimbo recruiting him at FSU and was slightly surprised he didn’t stay with TAMU when he got there, but I get it since Sumlin went to ‘Zona. May have my timeline a lil messed up though.
yep, he bounced when Sumlin left. he was all A&M until then.

There were lots of whispers around A&M at the time of that transition that Grant wasn’t fond of Jimbo’s style.

He wasn’t fantastic at Arizona, but he wasn’t a disaster either. Memphis feels like a spot that makes sense.

Merry Christmas bros

Xavion Alford to USC

tenor.gif

Last edited:
damn, Ethan Garbers transferring elpablo21 elpablo21

Seems like an early trigger transferring. Makes me think he doesn't think he's capable of winning that job? Morris wasn't even that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom