OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

surprise surprise. Kid’s parents ruined his shot of playing in GA trying to get their 15 minutes of fame for how they skirted the rules :lol:

Haha. If I was Garcia’s parents, I would have really played the scenario up.

“Jake’s situation and has taken a toll on our family. At the moment, our family is split on the matter. Unfortunately, Jake’s mother’s and I have come to conclusion that separation is our only option. Respect our decision and no interviews.”

tenor.gif

Their defense is good. He’s just being a homer as usual. Kiffin is definitely going to have them putting up points.

Just for further context. This is before Kiffin got there...

20200929_143836.jpg

Rebels offense is legit

Ole Miss offense has playmakers across the board, has had playmakers for years. Defense has and will be the issue, maybe this year more than ever which is bad.

surprise surprise. Kid’s parents ruined his shot of playing in GA trying to get their 15 minutes of fame for how they skirted the rules :lol:

dumb ****s. They didn't even need to be honest and get heat put on them. Dumb. Dumb.

I hope he goes to the U

dumb ****s. They didn't even need to be honest and get heat put on them. Dumb. Dumb.

I hope he goes to the U
I hope he doesn’t. D’Eriq has shown what the mere threat of a dual threat guy can do with Miami athletes. Do not want. Not much of an athlete

Nah, they're legit. Not national championship legit, but they're the best Miami team in years. Better than team that just won 10 games a few years back. Having a Top 5 QB changes everything.
Better than 2017?

Clemson gonna bring em back to reality
Bring them back down how exactly? :lol: Fan base isn't making outrageous predictions. Most people are cautiously optimistic. A loss to the #1 team in the country would hardly be being brought back down to reality. :lol:
Better than 2017?
I think so. We had Malik Rosier at QB and now have a Top 5 QB in College Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom