OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama...

20210111_215203.jpg

source.gif

I’ve never seen someone change a game quite like him. Y’all think he will thrive in the NFL? Not like this obviously but

whispers.. I would still take ja’marr over him...

I don’t mind that at all.

But GM brain of mine would want all the picks I can get for the future. And Smith. I’m greedy like that.

Homie of mine betting Alabama first downs and Smith touchdowns and cashing the **** out 😂

I didn't even think about this. :lol:
Whatever the props were for Smith he's smashed em.
My boy cashed out on a Michael Thomas 1st TD and Kamara anytime TD parlay for like +800 yesterday.

I’ve never seen someone change a game quite like him. Y’all think he will thrive in the NFL? Not like this obviously but

I mean, there are examples with a guy like him

but like at times he reminds me of different guys and the rules allow more for a guy like him

but like Emmanuel sanders will be 40 and still finding open space.. but then you have guys like Isaac Bruce or a former colts HOFer who weren’t big guys or burners but got constant separation.. same thing with diggs now

cause I’m think smith with show up 6’ or 6’1 at the combine and like 180lbs and run like 4.45

Devonta is so good.

it’s unreal.
Texas fans watching Sark dominate and planning the parade already?
Probably. But their level of talent is nowhere near this good anywhere on offense.

Sark’s got a hell of a kid to work with there in Hudson Card, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom