OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tequila Tom getting the pink slip? :nerd:

Sarah-Fuller.jpg

sarah_fuller.jpg

Bill Cherry got me :lol:. May get called for a offensive penalties on her lol

Last edited:
Notre Dame’s a legitimate team this year, unlike that Teo team. Ian Book has NFL top 40 QB mobility and ability lol, there’s a spot for him and I remember being shocked they moved on from Wimbush :lol:

Lol she's bound to get ****ed up..I gurantee some guy is going to go extra hard for no reason..I'm all for gender equality but after pop warner maybe high school , women shouldn't play football with men..there's too much of a physical difference

Screenshot_20201127-160250.png
She’ll be straight...Plays for Vanderbilt so probly barely get any chances to actually kick :lol:

Props to Sarah Fuller, this is a great moment. I really hope she doesn’t get lit up, give it a break here :smh: :lol:

Notre Dame’s a legitimate team this year, unlike that Teo team. Ian Book has NFL top 40 QB mobility and ability lol, there’s a spot for him and I remember being shocked they moved on from Wimbush :lol:
Top 40 NFL ability is definitely a stretch :lol:. He’s better than Wimbush, but definitely not great. He’s just a good college QB.

N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407 whats the deal with Quay Davis?

SC mods have been hinting hes had a lot of personal life stuff going on since summer and to expect a decommit back in July, then this fall said SC “stuck with him” so there’s optimism, but now he’s decided to decommit.

If I remember correctly a guy from my high school played ball at Rockford and they have a female place kicker as well and he said she would try to lay people
out :lol:

Also Notre Dame will get washed by Clemson in the ACC title game

N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407 whats the deal with Quay Davis?

SC mods have been hinting hes had a lot of personal life stuff going on since summer and to expect a decommit back in July, then this fall said SC “stuck with him” so there’s optimism, but now he’s decided to decommit.
Who? :lol:

Nah but really he’s never been an option for A&M and Texas hasn’t been after him so news on this end has been scarce.

Could see him deciding to stay home and go to SMU. Wouldn’t be surprised by that in the slightest, actually.

Lol she's bound to get ****ed up..I gurantee some guy is going to go extra hard for no reason..I'm all for gender equality but after pop warner maybe high school , women shouldn't play football with men..there's too much of a physical difference

Screenshot_20201127-160250.png
why would anyone go extra hard? she's a kicker.
Shes a woman..you already know some dickhead is going to try and lay her out just because

majority of these dudes prob dont even care bout it enough to go try and light her up, esp unfairly.

Its not like she out there lining up as a WR, shes the kicker. FGs rarely blocked off the edge.

Ohio State Vs. Illinois just got canceled. Probably in part because people pressed tO$U over their claims Ryan Day was the only positive

Ohio State Vs. Illinois just got canceled. Probably in part because people pressed tO$U over their claims Ryan Day was the only positive

Curious what happens next week. If they miss another game they miss out on the Big 10 title game?

Gophers AD said they would be open to scheduling a game after the reg. season with Wisconsin, but that rivalry is like 100+ years long :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom