***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I usually try to avoid Thursday night games whenever possible. Had a good feeling about tonight though.

Screenshot_20210910-104156.jpg

Bout to drop Leveon and and latavius, he should take over lead back (maybe)

you’d think

I wanted the Dak / Amari stack in one league but Amari was taken one pick before mine in the 3rd round. Still got Dak in the 6th.

Picked up Murray and Justin Jackson after Gus news. James Robinson and Damien Harris are now my RB1/2 :sick:. Deciding between Waddle and Trey Sermon in the flex.

Also, this should be the last season that Zeke is considered a 1st rounder in fantasy.

There is a visible decline in his physicality each yeah and Pollard is going to eat into his touches this season, and Cowboys are now a high-passing offense behind Dak and those WR's ....He's going to kill your team if he was your 1st round pick.

Leveon shouldn't even be on your roster.

He's just a name at this point.

Ravens bringing in all these washed RB's only means Lamar about to do brazy rushing numbers this season. Just hope he doesn't get hurt

he’s there just because I had Gus and an empty roster spot even with Gus still on my roster.
My RBs on this are 🗑 — I posted them on last page :lol:

and I agree with you he is washed

Also, this should be the last season that Zeke is considered a 1st rounder in fantasy.

There is a visible decline in his physicality each yeah and Pollard is going to eat into his touches this season, and Cowboys are now a high-passing offense behind Dak and those WR's ....He's going to kill your team if he was your 1st round pick.
Same sentiments I'm thinking after watching the game last night. It could be a long season for Zeke owners this year especially if Dallas continues to give up high scores they'll be passing much more. So glad I had the 2nd pick and didn't have to debate whether to take him.

Zeke was a top 5 rb last year before Dak went down and they were throwing the ball a lot too. Bucs got a stud front seven. Hopefully this game is just anomaly for Zeke. Zach Martin comes back week 2 so we’ll see.

I went against Tommy and Gronk and I had AB sitting in one of my leagues… SMH… what year am I in?!?!?!

Edit - added picture…14 team league 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
E29B80A4-10DB-4ADC-9323-9E77D0FF33B9.png

Last edited:
wish Bucs defense did something

thank god my opponent kept Gronk on the bench

Picked up Ty’Son as soon as I heard about Gus possibly treating his ACL yesterday… hoping he will be this this James RB1nson 😂

The Yahoo fantasy writer must be a Zeke owner lol

" The Cowboys made zero attempt to #Establi**** this evening, with Zeke entering halftime with all of four carries. There was simply no point against the Bucs' dominant front in a game that took on the air of a shootout from the opening whistle. When he did get the rock, Zeke didn't look particularly quick to the edge, getting caught on a pair of goal-line looks, one a run and the other a reception. There is still no reason to overreact to a poor performance against maybe the toughest run defense Elliott will see all season. He will find himself back in the top eight for Week 2 against the Chargers. "

Back
Top Bottom