***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

So Montgomery is active tonight, but do we know if he's gonna start? :nerd:
This my dilemma. Own both Montgomery and Herbert, down 6 pts. God please give me a sign.

my money is on Herbert with majority of the work. Bears have a bye next week no need to push DMont. He will probably get in there though but with Williams still out DMont is prob the backup in case kind of like someone yesterday (Tua?)

Then again who knows with Nagy

I have no choice in the one league I have herbert. And the other DMont is on IR and everyone on my bench is locked can’t drop em — not dropping herb just in case so 🤷🏾‍♂️

guess I’ll pray Herbert breaks a long TD

I have no choice in the one league I have herbert. And the other DMont is on IR and everyone on my bench is locked can’t drop em — not dropping herb just in case so 🤷🏾‍♂️

guess I’ll pray Herbert breaks a long TD

wow if I the space and did put DMont in I’d be winning right now in the league with Pitt D :frown:

Someone just offered to send me Patrick Mahomes for my QB, Tom Brady… would’ve never thought this was possible, and even weirder that I don’t want to do it.

Chubb with covid
Dalvin involved with domestic news
Kamara banged up
Darnold broken scapula

Lots of news today

Idk what to do .. should I put a claim in for Howard?

he’s already been activated from practice squad twice so they gotta sign him to the roster or let him go on waivers.

no telling when Sanders is coming back, could be next week

Nothing on my feed has Kamara on any kind of injury report. Liquid Swords Liquid Swords Where are you getting this info from?

Saw this on earlier today. Most likely precautionary reporting but still…

If he’s your RB1, roster the back up especially this far into the season. I was just looking at picking up Ingram for depth since waivers cleared

Last edited:
Gotta cut either Carr or Wentz, roll with the other as my QB prob ROS, in order to add either Mattison or Aiyuk

Wentz has been consistent, Carr’s schedule is so nice

Help me out NT fam 🙏🏾

Back
Top Bottom