***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Pitts, Pats, & Folk = 49.90 :smokin good start to the week now I need the rest of my squad to ball vs the #1 @ 9-1

Harris & Pats = 45.5 :smokin good start to the week now I need the rest of my squad to ball vs the #1 @ 7-3

Pitt down a few starters on defense. Hopefully that'll be nice for Ekeler, Allen and Herbert

E. Mitchell is doubtful...that hurts

Kamara didn’t practice today. So he’s out Sunday

hopefully Philly activates Sanders or else I gotta play McLaurin or Pittman

I wish I could’ve picked up Jeff Wilson but this stupid league limits u to three transactions a week :smh:

I have Kamara, CEH, Miles Sanders, and Chris Carson as my RBs. Should I drop Carson for Jeff Wilson Jr this week? Any update on Carson’s injury?

Kamara didn’t practice today. So he’s out Sunday

hopefully Philly activates Sanders or else I gotta play McLaurin or Pittman

I wish I could’ve picked up Jeff Wilson but this stupid league limits u to three transactions a week :smh:
Man you got the most limiting league rules, gotta put in that work to get the right roster. I thought my main league was challenging

Team with no legitimate RBs in my work league but I’m in the thick of it. A win could move me from 7th to 4th

Standard Scoring:
flex Aiyuk or Gallup
RB2 Moss or Collins

Lamar back at practice Friday missing 2 days with illness - then made questionable again today fighting the flu (travelled with team)

Brown & Bateman also missed 2-3 days of practice returned Friday - now Brown is OUT tomorrow

wtf is goin on in Baltimore

Ced Wilson should see some good targets this week since Coop is out. He's going to be the primary slot WR. Just grabbed him since Brown is out.

This game was Epic!! Despite all the points by the offense both defenses put up double digits in my leagues :wow: :smokin

Lamar back at practice Friday missing 2 days with illness - then made questionable again today fighting the flu (travelled with team)

Brown & Bateman also missed 2-3 days of practice returned Friday - now Brown is OUT tomorrow

wtf is goin on in Baltimore

Back
Top Bottom