***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

I desperately need Kamara back next week and hopefully Swift will be good to go. I’m in the playoffs but I’m trying to get that first round bye. Doesn’t eem matter what DK and McLaurin do, what a terrible week.

25F6E268-B8F4-47C9-9601-D91B7C1FE2E3.jpeg

If y’all are ever in a pinch for a flex streamer, Schefter and Berry seem to hit every week on their fantasy longshots segment. I’m gonna see who they got this week and if it’s a RB plug him in for my work league RB2
They picked Engram and Burkhead
you saw that too :smokin

i told myself this will be the week they for sure pick duds because I decided to play one of those guys

:smh: Engram scored more than the other 2 guys I considered though (Henry & Arnold). We’ll see what happens with Hooper

I’m gonna have to bench JRob and Montgomery :smh:
shoutout to RB1 Cordarrell Patterson though.

Gonna lose another damn matchup in my main f&f money league 6-6 :smh: :angry:

back from the slums in my big money league 3-6 to 6-6

work league beasting with bum RBs 7-5

Lamar bruh :sick: idk why I keep watching ravens games dud is frustrating AF to own. Thank God I locked up my matchup before this game

I don’t know which game is worse… this game or the game when they play the Fins on TNF 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

7 in a row. 9-3 in the main. Feels good but has me worried I might lay an egg in the playoffs.
Beat the #1 seed in the NTWT league. Biggest win of the year for a lost season. Lol.

My 5 game win streak snapped. My team (especially WRs) put up a dud once again. About to give up on Pitts cause Matt Ryan is trash

The inevitable .. knew that was coming. They managed him the first week then ran him right back in the ground usage wise.

Hubbard and mattison available in all 3 of my leagues. I got a good spot in 2 of em :smile:

I dropped Mattison for Tony Jones this past week :stoneface: . Doubt my claim will go through.

Won in both leagues. In 1st in one league but losing Deebo for at least a week and Davante on bye leaves me vulnerable. Its like a 5 way tie for the final playoff spot in my other league. But I have the most points in the group and clinch a berth with a win next week.

clinched playoffs in one league, most likely the other as well.

Main league roster is all questionable smh
Other league is a random crew of high upside low floor dudes

chances Alex collins gets me 20pts .5 ppr

yea I know, absolutely zero chance just had to manifest it and throw it out there

0-3 this week for the first time all season. Didn’t eem put up 45 pts in my main league :lol:

main league - 10-2
PPR league - 8-4
0.5 PPR league - 7-5

mike evans gave me nothing

i talked myself out of playing patterson

talked myself into picking up garropolo instead of mac jones since mahomes was on a bye.

i don't know what happened to mike williams for the chargers. It's either all of nothing.

Colts should have ran the ball with taylor instead of thinking wentz was dan marino.

Thank god for eli mitchell. I'm in 3rd place right now but should be 1st.

I gotta trust myself more.

Back
Top Bottom