***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Gonna go 8-3. My six game winning streak might be in jeopardy next week though. No Tyreek or Ceedee.

Up 24.56

need Tom Brady to not destroy the giants or just have 24 points r max

Good night 💀💀💀

My friend got smacked in the face with the Jonathan Taylor special when his other RB had negative points. Feels bad man

Barely managed the win, despite Daks, Higgins, and Montgomerys performance. Looking to get into 1st next week.

finally back in the W column

just beat my homie who was in 3rd while im in 6th

big win herbert/williams :nthat:

Whew went into tonight thinking I was gonna be 0-3 for the week but ended up 2-1 :pimp:

main league 10-1
PPR league 8-3
0.5 PPR league 7-4

smoked the #1 team in 2 leagues and Carr costing me my #2 place spot in another

Money 1 - L :smh: 6-5
Money 2 - W 5-6
Work - W 6-5

Tied for first at 8-3 in one league but have the most points scored. Drafting Gibson over Mixon in the 2nd was a mistake that I’ve thankfully overcome with getting Deebo in the 8th. My squad would have been stacked.

5-6 in my other league sitting in 9th place just outside the playoffs. Need to win 2 in a row to have a shot. Drafting in the 12 spot and going 0 RB with Diggs and Nuk when I could’ve went with any combo of Taylor/Eckler/Najee/Chubb…

Trade deadline has passed so gotta rock with who I got. Last place team refused to give up Zeke.

My dumb *** picked up Miles Sanders from FA last week. Finding out that Jeff Wilson was starting, I dropped Sanders for Wilson knowing I needed a RB2 since the season started. Played the short game instead of long. Sanders definitely gonna get picked up :smh:

Hopefully Hunt returns this week

Playing Burrow over Cousins has cost me two games now

Might just ride Kirk rest of the way

i was gonna do that til that bum gave me less than 15pts back to back weeks in cupcake matchups. Looking at his game log the better the competition the better he plays (besides Dallas)

figured I was gonna do that with Carr and hit stunk up the bed vs Cincy :smh:

Gotta drop someone to get Patterson off the IR and be able to make a waiver claim … who is it?

8128C3CB-E291-45BB-9347-6A85D70B6647.png

Back
Top Bottom